55: Their First Day in Scarlett Academy

Chapter 55: Their First Day in Scarlett Academy

So After the woman explain her the Mission House, she thank hee politely and tried to read every missions.

Then, she saw that finding Seventh Grade armaments and pills is in Class A above it, will be Class S. If the quantity of a Seventh Grade items exceed in 3 piece, it will be also Class S. Zexel can't help but to smirk. A lot of the Items in the list, she have it. So she went to the Mission Claiming and claim a lot of Class A and Class S Mission.

The approver look at her with a weird eyes but didn't dare to annoy her. A lot of people in the Mission House look at her as if she was crazy. A lot of murmurs happen around but she didn't reply and ignore them completely.

So she went to the Exchanging Counter and she was greeted by a man with his warm smile.

"Changing Points?" She smile and nodded. She pull up her seals and bring out everything that in the list.

"I'm new to Scarlett Academy and don't have that kind of Card to restore my Charm. Can I have it too?" She politely ask. The man who greet her paled seeing a lot of Seventh Grade and above Pills and Armaments in his desk. His hand tremble seeing them.

But then he need to do his job and check their authentication. A lot of murmur happen again saying it was fake because there is no way someone will get a lot of Armaments immediately. A lot of them are too expensive specially if it was forges by a Seventh Tier Armament Master.

But the man anmounce that they are all authentic which drop the gossipers jaw. The man told him that they will get the card after they pass and it was sealed in their Identification Card. So Zexel bring out her card and unseal the Charm Card.

She finish 25 Class A equivalent of 25,000 Charms, and 15 Class S equivalent of 150,000 so in just one day, she already got 175,000 Charms. This news spread immediately to the whole Scarlett Academy like a wild fire.

--*--

Zexel is now enjoying her tea when the three, namely Feng Zhengying, Feng Ming Li, and Fan Yaoli went inside her Cabin. She didn't mind and continue to sip his green tea.

"So hows strolling? Unexpectedly, there are a lot of category in their classes here," Feng Ming Li said while grinning.

"So what will be your major while staying here for 2 years?" Feng Zhengying ask.

"I like to be an Healer. It seems like they are the weakest category the Scarlett Academy have," Zexel said and sip her tea.

"Do you have a reason why you wanted to enter healer?" Fan Yaoli curiously said.

"Well, Its fun to make the Healer Category Rise above the other categories. They are all underestimating the healer and not be able to use their full potential as a frontliners towards battle," Zexel explain.

"I'm curious thou. How can a healer become a frontliner in battles? They are only aids right?" Feng Ming Li curiously ask too.

"Healers are too important towards the battles, aside from healing mostly people, it can be deadly as they memories every parts of the body. They know where is the Vital Points, and exactly where is the most weakest and critically dangerous points of individuals. If they use force towards this..." She grin as Fan Yaoli immediately pick up whats next.

"If they use this knowledge towards battle like using brute strenght to this areas, they will be deadly. Specially healers are adept in poison extraction, if healers can counter poison, then, they must be quiet knowledgeable towards poison," Fan Yaoli concluded.

"Exactly, try to imagine a healer who adept of acupuncture. Needles can be use to healing, bur if needles was soak in poison," Zexel said again ang sip her tea.

"Needles will be dangerous specially if it was prick to a certain area," Feng Zhengying said.

"But healers here was berated since they are only useful if someone is injured," Feng Ming Li said.

"I know, thats why I wanted in Healers. Aside from that, you know healers need a precisely control towards our qi to produce healing hands. Imagine if this qi control was also used as a weapon," Zexel said.

"I don't get it," Feng Ming Li and Fan Yaoli said.

"Look at this," Zexel puts a qi to her point finger as an aura was release to it. Then she pointed her point finger to the table. She just push it a little without a brute force and the table had a hole now. Both Fan Yaoli and Feng Ming Li paled.

If every healer can do this, then they will be as dangerous as Elementalist and Weapon Masters. Feng Zhengying look to the hole with an interested look. That skill is high powered. If his future wife will teach this to others, then Healers will now be extremely useful to fights.

"How about the three of you?" Zexel said and pour another cup of tea to her cup in a graceful manner.

"Well, you know that my knowledge in Sealing is quite lacking than yours, so I pick it," Fan Yaoli said with a smile.

"I pick up the Array Category. You know I'm quiet interested to it since Li'er thought me," Feng Ming Li reply.

"Well, I pick up the Armament Category," all of them understand why. He had a high affinity towards the Armament when Zexel thought him. Unlike Arrays and Alchemy, Feng Zhengying adept in Armament as if he was genius. He was absorbing everything like sponge. So its not surprising if he wanted to enter that class.

"It seems like we will parted our ways here temporarily. Observe and be alert. Remember our goal why did we enter this in the first place," all of them nodded. The last piece of their plan is here. So they need to find it before going back to Pingjing Dynasty.

--*--

I'll try to update more.

Ybrehl