19: Confession and wishes

Chapter 19: Confession and wishes

A lot of people outside was disappointed since they don't have an invitation. They are all jealous as they saw a log of people was smiling as they leave the restaurant. The restaurant was completely closed so no one knows on what was in inside.

They are still waiting as the Shop Manager go out and smiles with them.

"We want to inform everyone that since our Miss wanted to serve every costumer inside to the fullest, she decided to limited the person we will serve everyday. 200 people everyday is the only one that we can serve. We also can accept reservation and each reservation cost 150 silver coin each slot. You can atleast reserve 5 slot each person. We will issue a card to person who will have a slots in that day. Good day to everyone," everyone was complaining but after they ask to the people who came out the restaurant saying how satisfied they are, everyone did not dare to leave the place. They all fall in line and buy a slot until the reservation even reach for three whole months.

--*--

Its already night time and the restaurant decided to close but a group of man and a person on wheelchair appeared to their front.

"Manager Zhang, we wanted to speak to Miss Zexel," the old Manager was shock as the guy who's pushing the wheelchair just as for his master.

Feng Zhengying gives him a card so Manager Zhang let the group of people to go inside.

He lead them to the kitchen and saw Zexel and Fan Yaoli laughing to each other.

"Miss, someone wanted to see you," Manager Zhang said.

Zexel immediately turn around and so Feng Zhengying in a wheelchair.

"Your highness," both of Zecel and Fan Yaoli bow to him as courtesy.

"Congratulation, Miss Fan Lihua," Feng Zhengying smirk as he saw him.

"Your highness, Ming Wang," Zexel slightly bow as the other follow her when they heard that the guy in front of them was the Ming Wang.

"You may rise," he sternly said.

Zexel caught the mask that Feng Zhengying wore in his right eye.

"Whats with the mask, your Highness?" She ask. She never saw him using mask inside the Ming Wangfu so she was confuse about it. Nothing was not normal in his whole face so she don't know why did Feng Zhengying needs to wear it.

Until she remember the rumours that she heard before. It was said that his face has a ferocious scar on his right eye. Zexel immediately process the whole situation and probably guess that Feng Zhengying was hiding this matter.

He may appear weak, but the forces behind his back and power he held that even the monarch was not aware was not to ne underestimated. She remember that before the host died in the future, the fight between the princes begun to be uncontrollable since the emperor was nearly to his death.

Gui Wangye[1], Feng Ming Li, the ninth prince was the person who Feng Zhengying supported to become the new Emperor. Since because of his support, he manage to ascend to the throne.

And Fan Yaoli become his Empress. Gui Wang was Fan Yaoli's Man.

"May this Benwang talk to Miss Fan privately?" Zexel nodded and push Feng Zhengying's wheelchair outside their backyard.

"Can Benwang ask you a favour?" Zexel just nodded to him as she sit in a chair to level herself to him.

"Can we drop the formalities and call me to my name?" Feng Zhengying said using a gentle tone.

"Hua'er... I don't know when did I felt this kind of feeling, when I was in the battlefield, I never even felt that I am a human. But because of you, Hua'er, you gave me a new hope for me to continue my life," Feng Zhengying was staring to Zexel and he doesn't know how to express his feeling for the lass.

"Hua'er even if we just met last month. Even if we just had a short time together, I can now say that I like you. Will- will you give me a chance?" Zexel can see that Feng Zhengying is really sincere but Zexel smiled bitterly as she remember how his old lover betray her.

She still not yet ready.

"Your Highness, you're a great guy but this Lady is still not yet ready to enter to another relationship. But perhaps, if the years past this Lady can accept you," Zexel smiles to him giving him an assurance that makes Feng Zhengying smile.

Feng Zhengying hugs Zexel and let her feel that he like her.

"Benwang will take care of you. Benwang will cherish the chance to you gave," Zexel just nodded to him and hug him back.

Maybe she can move on to him if she will teach herself to love this man. She will try to love again but not now.

--*--

"I did not know that Hua Mei-Mei knows Ming Wangye. What do you think? How did they met? It seem like they known each other for a long time from the way they interact," Fan Yaoli said with a smile.

"Nubi don't know the answer Miss," Dao Lu reply while bowing to Fan Yaoli.

"No matter what, I'm still happy that there is someone who was willing to take care of her," Fan Yaoli is sincerely happy to what she feels for her Sister.

But also, she hopes that the Man she loves will also be like the Prince of Demon. She wanted to feel the same love that her sister have but she knows that she was hoping for someone that is impossible.

"I wish I can have the same love that sister has with Ming Wang to the person that I love. It will be my greatest day if that will happen in near future. But I know, it will be impossible for me to have it," Fan Yaoli bitterly smile as she stare to Ming Wang and her Sister.

--*--

1: Gui Wangye (鬼王負) - Ghost Prince

Ybrehl