56: Contract with the Healers

Chapter 56: Contract with the Healers

After their meeting, Zexel register herself to Healer Category. A lot of rumours begun to circulate to the Academy because of what she did yesterday.

So today, she went to their Learning Room. What she saw was only 9 people and it seems like, she is the only one they are waiting.

She went inside and sit to the vacant chair which is in second row next to the window. After she sit, a bubbly girl immediately approach her with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Shen Min Jing, I'm Intermidiate Earthly Spiritualist. I'm happy that you pick up the Healer Category!" She bubbly said. Zexel just smile and nodded.

"I'm Fan Lihua, High Venerable Spiritualist," she said plainly. Then after that, Shen Min Jing started to insist conversation. Zexel didn't mind as she can have any information towards the system inside the Academy.

"Next, next month, we will have a yearly tournament towards the other category. Oh! I'm started to get scared again. It was the worst year in the Academy for the Healers. We are not offensive type but we are required to participate. How unfair is it," Shen Min Jing said.

"Healer can be offensive to if they want," Zexel said with a smile. She don't know why but these days, she's putting her old mask when she was Zexel before.  She was quiet approachable when she was not Dark Blood. Maybe it is her defense mechanism. Or maybe she was now changing for the better.

The truth is no, she didn't know what is happening to her own attitude towards the others.

"What do mean that healers can be offensive type? We, healers are only useful if someone is injured. Everyone knows it," one of the only man in the class. There are only three Male in the class and the rest are girls.

"It is also the reason why we are few. If we have choice, we will surely went to have another category but all of them are too hard for us," a timid girl said lowering her voice while talkint when everyone is staring at her.

Healers can be consider as a small family. As they protected each other. Aside from them, every category always had fights and competitions. Healers often become subject of bullying although they all equally become a students on how others become. Healers can be quiet wild and agressive if they are to provoked.

"Want to know how? How about we gather every other day for four hours and I will tell and teach all of you how healers can be deadly despite our standing?" Zexel offer. Well, this is what she want. To build a loyal followers and this group, no matter how small is this can be also deadly if she wanted to.

Being in this Era for more than three years, you can pick a lot of things, specially interesting one. She actually felt free havin her life here than her life in the modern era.

"You can really teach us?" A hopeful eyes stare to her so she smile and nodded.

"Well, If I want, I can actually enter any Category here in Academy. But I wanted some challange and this place is the most suited one," Zexel honestly said.

"This place is not for entertainment!" A rsther powerful voice said.

"I know, but I wanted to make a huge change on how people see the healers. This category had been berated even if there is a lot of things that healers can do. All you need is someone who can bring out the full potential of healers. And that someone will be me," she strongly said.

A lot of murmurs happen as Zexel speak. "You will not lose something big. Just your time if you believe me. But the result will be worth it. I promise, if result will be unworthy, I will give you each one of this," she unseal an Eighth Grade Armament to her space which shocks the people.

"So what do you think?" Zexel said. So all of them talks about it a minute and Shen Min Jing speak. She sigh and look to Zexels eyes with hope.

"Well, we will lose nothing if we agree. Okay, we'll all accept but we need a blood contract about it," she hesitately said.

"Okay, no problem," Zexel smile and unseal a brush ang scroll. She tossed it to a guy near to her.

"Put the contract there," she plainly said.

The timid girl grab the scroll and brush then use her ink to write the contract. Zexel just wait to her chair as they form the contract.

--*--

The contract making was being delayed when their Professor enters the room. They had the lectures about the dangerous part of humana body that they need to carefully handle if it was damage. Because if it was handled wrong, the persons life will be in danger.

As the class ended, they continue to form the contract as a group and Zexel still wait for it.

Today, On the 12th day of September, the Members of Healer Category made a contract to Ms Fan Lihua with a clear mind. As Healer being party A and Ms Fan Lihua as Party B.

Party B promise to Party A to teach them how to make themselves an Offensive Type Healer with the exchange of Four Hours of Party A's time every other day.

If Party A is not satisfied to the said occasion's result, Party B will gavr each member of Party A an Eighth Grade Armament.

If Party A is satisfied to the said occasion's result, Party A will give theire full loyalty to Party B.

This Contract was signed today, on 12th day of September with a blood as a witness

Signed by

Party A

Shen Min Jing (Female)
Shen Xiao Fu (Female)
Mu Zhen Shi (Female)
Su Den Shao (Female)
Shao Fu Dao (Female)
Shao Zhi Zhi (Female)
Dong Leng Zhi (Female)
Dong Mai San (Male)
Dong Ming Dai (Male)
Kang Fu Ling (Male)

Party B

Fan Lihua (Female)

This was how the contract was made.

--*--

Ybrehl