26: Fan Yaoli's Training

Chapter 26: Fan Yaoli's Training

After she roam inside the Ring, she still don't how how did it function. But she also know that this ring was the reason why did she transmigrate to this parallel world.

So she decided to go outside and ask Zexel about the Ring.

She left her chamber and saw the whole place like she was on the modern era. A place of rich people there. Fan Yaoli don't know how did Zexel able to make this kind of place here.

She knows that ancient people had a limited knowledge in construction and anything that might be new to them.

But Fan Yaoli remember that the person who did this was a person who makes impossible be possible.

She saw Zexel eating with a man while they are laughing so Fan Yaoli cough to take their attention, and she succeed.

"So she was also a transmigrate person in the so called Modern Era?" The man ask. Zexel nodded and smile towards Fan Yaoli.

"Fan Yaoli, meet Ming Wangye, Feng Zhengying my lover, Ah'ying meet Fan Yaoli, an Assassin in Modern Era," Zexel introduce the both of them.

Feng Zhengying just nodded as acknowlegde to her. Fan Yaoli tried to scan the her original host's memory and she saw that Feng Zhengying really treats her like that.

But her host did not mind because he did not hurt her sister before. She also saw that Fan Yaoli is already been expose to a lot Modern Technology that Zexel did before.

As she explore the memories of her host, she can't help but ro be shock at the same time to be frighten since she saw for herself how Zexel manage to do a lot of Modern Technology and things on her own hands.

She even saw Zexel make and assemble a gun and use it in a practice with Feng Zhenying.

How high Zexel's IQ is? Its not called genius, she was a monster genius.

"Are you okay, Sister? You look paled," Zexel manage to caught that Fan Yaoli's attention was not with her so she snap her.

"Uhm, Si-Sister, can you help me?" Fan Yaoli was shy, she doesn't know how to approach her idol.

"Uhm, Ms Dark Blood? Can you lend me a help?" Her cheeks was red as tomato making Feng Zhengying and Zexel chuckle a bit.

"Ah'ying I'll just help her," Feng Zhengying just nodded and said that he still need to go home since he has something to do.

Zexel just nodded as she let him do what ever Feng Zhengying want to do. She knows the power behind his weak facade and she knows how difficult it was to manage.

--*--

Zexel already know that she and Fan Yaoli has an access to each others ring so both of them manage to go back to the Divine Majestic Pagoda Ring.

It did not affect each other but if it was combined, it will become a formidable weapon.

"They are right, your Pagoda Ring was exactly like mine," Zexel chuckle a bit as her eyes was roaming around.

"You also have a Pagoda Ring?" Fan Yaoli's eyes twinkled again. But she remember that her 'Sister' is also a transmigrated soul like her so it is not impossible that both of them have the same Ring.

"Yes, but the Ring's name is Divine Mystic Pagoda Ring and the Guardian Beast are the four Mythical Beast of China," Fan Yaoli's eyes widen as she knows that the four Beast was really formidable as her Phoenix.

"Your Beast is much powerful than my four Beast. They told me themself even if they combine there power in their peak. It is the balance of the Pagoda Ring itself," Zexel said. Both of them went inside the big palace as Fan Yaoli saw the row of many doors.

"This place is an aid for a cultivator that the Ring choose as a master. The Ring will never be force to be separate to the Chosen one once it choose that person no matter how that person or a third person do. In short the Ring and you are inseparable," they are just walking as Fan Yaoli roam around the place.

Before in the other Future of Fan Yaoli, she was force to know all by herself what is the function of the whole Ring since Han Yu, the Legendary Phoenix did not even bother to explain to her what was the function of the Pagoda Ring.

But now, in this life, she has Zexel to guide her hoe to use it since she already got used of it for 2 years.

"Aside from a Cultivation aid, it has also another function. Each of the door you can see has a different function. There are a resources room for a specific work like Arnaments, Alchemy, Modern Medine, Blacksmith, Array and many more," both of them stroll around as Zexel tried her best to explain to her the Function of each door in the simple way.

After Zexel explain everything, Fan Yaoli manage to remember everything so they decided to go back and Zexel cook for her.

The fact from Fan Yaoli is, she never know how to cook so when Zexel cook for her a delicious dishes, she can't help but to indulge herself and eat it.

"Sister Zexel, its been so long since the last time that someone cook for me," Fan Yaoli said out of nowhere.

Zexel knows it thats why Restaurant is the first business she build. The reason why the Fan Yaoli in Zexel's Host future memory was rich it is because of Tavern or Bar in Modern Era, Auction house which is the landing of her work inside the Pagoda.

Specially the 3rd Grade to 5th Grade Arnaments, weapon, Arrays, Pills, Medicine, Elixir, and even martial arts manual that for her are all junk.

Aside from Tavern and Auction House, she also had the Pier Trading and a hospitals thats why Zexel did not build this business since she wants Fan Yaoli to do this job.

--*--

Ybrehl