44: Cunning Zexel

Chapter 44: Cunning Zexel

Fan Yaoli stay at that place for two weeks to heal everyone who had an illness. Everyone cheer how Fan Yaoli defeated their nemesis and how she remove their discomfort.

She lead them to prosperity and from now on, they will live to their fullest.

The leader of the Village approach Fan Yaoli and talk to her for their gift.

"Uhm, Gentleman Dong Fu I would like to offer you the protection of ZUGC so that if someone want to stir a trouble to your Village, just press this button and someone will come," Fan Yaoli said with a smile making everyone grasp.

They did not expect that their savior is a member of ZUGC maybe also have a high position. However, it did not affect of that fact that Fan Yaoli help them to get rid of their demise.

They also know how kind people in ZUGC is so they are really grateful that someone from them help them.

"Ms Fan Yaoli, please accept thus humble gift from our Village. We know that this is small compare to what can you receive but please take this," The leader give Fan Yaoli a box so Fan Yaoli accept them with politeness.

One she open the box, she can't help but to be stunned to what she receive.

"Its too much for me, Gentleman Dong Fu, beside I had a lot of business under my name and I earn a lot of money in one day. If you give me this, your Village will be much more down," Fan Yaoli receive the Contract of their Shipping Pier Ownership. It means Fan Yaoli will be the new owner of their Shipping Line which is the reason why the bandit harass this Village.

"You will just be the owner a we can still work under you, Lady Yaoli. Beside we know that you will not treat us poorly and the last few days are the evidence. Please accept it Lady Yaoli," Dong Fu the leader of the Village said.

Fan Yaoli sigh and accept the Contract with gratitude.

"I promise, I'll treat you all well," Fan Yaoli stay a bit in the Village and go back to the Capital after her stay. She had a medicine shop, auction house and now a shipping line to her hand.

The medicine shop she build and close is already been relocated to much more convenient place. The last name of that Medicine Shop is also change together with the location.

--*--

The Emperor was satisfied to his scheme. He lure his own enemy from the medicine that the previous owner give him. He did not even use his money to purchase it. He also got a lot of money with it. He did not care if the previous owner took the half of his earn money because he already earn that much and he was too coward to oppose the ZUGC. Although that owner did not directly told the Emperor that she had the ZUGC at her back, he know that they are.

First, no one tried to use the ZUGC name ever since it become powerful all over the Da Continent. If ever someone use it, they will let them in just a day, that person will disappear and no one knows what happen to them.

They did not see a corpse of them and not even traces to point with them. Even Royalties who use their name did not survive to the ill fate of using their name. I seem like they had an eyes to each corner of every country in the whole Da Continent.

One of the Emperor in their neighbor country use their name, in just three days the Emperor had been demoted and disappear without a trace so the Emperor of Pingjing Country is not stupid to oppose them.

It become an unspoken rules not to oppose to ZUGC and everything will just be alright.

After that, the Emperor prepare to his adopted son's wedding to Fan Lihua. A banish Fan Family Member and become a commoner. He already let someone to check with her and nothing is really special to her beside being a cook to ZUGC Restaurant.

She did not contact to someone from the time she had been under their observation. Beside being contact to Feng Zhengying.

He was satisfied how useless her to fit with his cripple adopted son. At first, he doubt if it was another scheme of Feng Zhengying but as his people told how they look in love to each other and nothing looks suspicious to them.

So he will be willing to arrange him to her if they are really in love since Fan Lihua is not a threat to him. Beside the Fan Families backing and the genius Fan Qingyou was solely in the grasp of his crown prince, his favorite son so even if Fan Lihua has the title of being the second genius of the Capital, it will be useless if she did not have any backing.

"When will be the wedding of my useless adopted son?" The Emperor ask.

"In three days, Your Majesty. Are we going to stop it?" His people ask.

"No, let her be married to him. She was also useless since she did not have any backings. Solely focus to Fan Qingyou, please her so we can grasp the Fan Family's support.

Make sure that she will only be stuck to Fan Guan Xi. Since she already had an coming age ceremony, let her be married immediately to my son. Understood?" His people nodded and immediately do the errand.

But little did the Emperor know, his people that he had was all Zexel's people so they immediately report to their real master who made them who they are right now.

While having the report, Zexel can't help but to be confuse.

"You okay?" Feng Zhengying ask.

"Well, I'm too confuse. Did I overestimate the Emperor or he had another plan? Why does this reports make him in my eyes look stupid," Zexel said making Feng Zhengying laugh.

--*--

Okay Violets, I had an announcement. My schedule of updates to this story is will be move every Sunday. I dis promise I'll update three to five days but I was too busy right now so it will be every seven days. Please be patient and continue to support my story.

Let pray to my fellow Filipinos and other people who got COVID 19. I hope to all of you to get well soon.

Love
Ybrehl