//2//

1 Day Later

//

Yesterday, was my parents funeral, the funeral was the saddest moment of my entire life. Sometimes I think to myself am I going to be living alone for the rest of my life. I just wanna know if this is real or not. Right now i'am at home looking at me and my parents together as a family,and yes I'am the only child in this family as well. To be honest, I wish I had a little sister or a big sister,it would've been so much easier for me right now.  

I put the picture away on the TV stand, and I sat back at the sofa ,while laying my body down. I started to look at the ceiling. 

"Why did you leave me Eomma and Appa?...you promised you will try to stay with me all of my life until I get married,but you broke it now,there's no reverse to go back in time to save you Eomma and Appa....it's my fault you dead,please forgive me Eomma and Appa." As I say to myself.

I didn't even notice a tear dropped from my right eye. I quickly wiped it off, just in case my parents don't know i'am crying for them.

I took my phone out,and played my favourite music 'Don't call me up' it's by Mabel. I started to play the song and soon after I drifted to sleep.

//   

'Ding...Ding...Ding!' My phone vibrated. I woke up by the sound of my phone vibrating of a phone call. I stretched my arms out, because of the sound.

"WTF who is calling now?!" I looked at my phone ,but couldn't see the persons name because my eyes weren't fully open yet. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at my phone. the person who was calling was Soyeon. I picked up the phone and she said.

"Y/N!" She said, as she screamed over the phone

"What?!" I say back to her.

"GIRL! why haven't you answered my calls?" she said.

"I was sleeping...How am I supposed to know?" I said, as she laughed.

"What so funny?!" I asked in a confused tone.

"GIRL! look what time it is." As she said.I looked behind me and my eyes widen.

"4:00!" I shouted.

"I must of had a good sleep." As I say,as I yawed.

" Your such a sleepy head." she said, while she giggled.

"HEY!" As I say, as she chuckled.

"QUIT WITH THE SHOUTING GIRL!" As she said.

"Okay okay...I might have to go now..I need to make dinner for myself, Talk to you tomorrow."

"Take care Y/N..BYE!"As she said, as I turned off my phone. 

I put my phone on the sofa next to me and I walked to the kitchen, to see what I could make myself.

I came near the fridge and I opened it. I looked to see what I could eat, but there wasn't anything to eat at all. I closed the fridge.

" I think i'm going to get some food for myself." I said to myself.

I walked upstairs to my room, opened the door and took my shoes and my little bag to take with me. I put my shoes on and walked out of the room. I closed the door and I headed downstairs to the front door. I opened the front door and locked the door with my keys. Then I started to walk alone to the groceries store.

// 

A few minutes past by and i'am still walking to the groceries store. I feel so dumb headed now because it's already getting dark. It must of been a bad idea to be walking to the groceries store right now. I should of just used a taxi or something.