// 7//

As soon as I come out of the bathroom they are both right infront of me, in witch Soyeon drags me  to my room.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"  I say As Ara started to follow behind me being dragged.

Soyeon opened the door as Ara closed it behind us. Soyeon stopped dragging me and she made me sit on the bed.

"What happend?" I say.

"Y/N what did he do to you." My eyes widen.

"What do you mean what he did." I say.

"Y/N you know what we are talking about." she said, As I sighed. 

"He did nothing, why you guys so worried?".  I say, but They didn't answer my question.

"Show me your right arm Y/N." She said.

"Why?" Soyeon looked at me.

"Y/N cmon show me your arm." she said. For some reason, she made me do it, So I took my arm out, but lucky I had a top underneath my maid outfit. Then Soyeon took the bandage off from my arm, in witch Ara gasped.
Soyeon eyes widen.

"Y/N what did he do to you." She said, as she saw the blood coming out from my arm. Soyeon looked at Ara.

"Y/N you have to do something about this." She said.

" Y/N you know he can do anything to you." Ara said.

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"Y/N." Soyeon said, as she looked at me.

" Y/N when your parents got killed, I found out who it was, but not as I know who it is, but I have an idea who did it is tho." She said.

I was lost in thoughts what she said.

"Y/N your Parents were killed by a Mafia." she said, As my eyes widen.

"A Mafia." I say

"Yes Y/N a Mafia." She said.

"So why does this affect him." I say.

" It's because..." She looked at Ara. Then She looked at me. I gave her a face, to give me a answer.

"Y/N Jimin is a Mafia." As She said that, I was shocked. I was speechless. I had nothing to say, but all of a sudden, I cried. I cried because of my parents, I cried to realise that he was a Mafia, who kills people. I cried because my parents were killed by one and only a Mafia.

" Y/N we tried to warn you as soon as I found out you were here today. " She said.

" We are so sorry Y/N." They both said in unison. I sighed, and smiled, as I wipe my stupid tears off.

" It wasn't your falt, I'm just crying for no reason." I say, as I smile at them.

" But Y/N you have to promise me one thing." Soyeon said.

" And that is.." I say.

" You would have to look after your self when i'm not here." She said, as I nodded my head multiple of times.

"Even if he touched you, you would have to tell Ara, okay?" She said.

" I promise." I say in a soft voice. Then Soyeon hugs me. While I hugged her back and closed my eyes.

We were like that for 10 seconds, and Soyeon broke it. She looked at Ara.

"Cmon Ara I know you want a hug as well." Then we laughed, and we hugged as a group.

But i'm still thinking

How did they knew? I thought..

Dinner time~