// 21//

As soon as Jimin look at Ara, his eyes became like he was in pain. Is like he misses Ara's voice. Does he really miss her? Well it's only been like one day, but I thought he said he didn't care about her.

" I don't get what your meaning, your saying something's about love, then you say you miss Ara. Then you say something about betrayal." Soyeon says.

Jimin sigh.

" What if she doesn't forgive me, she is the only one who could help me, with her words." Jimin says looking up at Soyeon.

" She won't you know, you haven't changed . Your only going to talk to her, then the next day your going to be back to yourself." Soyeon says.

Jimin looked at Ara.

She looked at him, but she didn't say anything.

" I don't get it, what's wrong with me?" Jimin says.

" Ask her, maybe she might give you another chance." Soyeon says, shrugging her shoulders.

Jimin got up from his seat, and walked towards Ara.

But,

Ara took a step back, not wanting him to be near her.

Jimin shacked his head.

" Ara." He says her name softly.

Ara shrugged her shoulders.

Her face was blank.

It had no emotion.

It felt like Jimin didn't like what she was doing to him.

" Okay, that's how it's going to be then." Jimin voice turned different this time.

He was alright seconds ago?

" See, I told you." Soyeon whispered.

" So, your not going to talk to me, fine then, go your way." Jimin smiled, but turned into a smirk.

He turned around and walked away...

" Im not bothered to waste my time on you, if you won't speak to me." Jimin says, as he walked out of the kitchen.

Soyeon sigh.

" Im not bothered to waste my time on you, if you won't speak to me." Ara says in a baby voice.

" Such a cunt." Ara rolled his eyes.

" Yah, that's your brother." Soyeon says looking at Ara.

" And..." Ara shacked her head.

" But he really did say that he felt helpless." Soyeon says.

Ara widen her eyes.

" What?" Ara says softly.

" He said he felt helpless, because he said he has a feeling of love, and some other word of betrayal,  but he doesn't really get it, so he wanted to talk to you about it, but now you didn't talk to him, he is a little bit upset, and now I think he is going to talk to Tzuyu about it, and she is going to give such a stupid reason about it, and now he is going to believe that." Soyeon says.

Taehyung sigh.

" I think me and Jungkook should talk to him, I don't want HER talking to him." Taehyung says.

Soyeon nod her head.

" Come Jungkook, let's go." Jungkook nod his head by Taehyung words.

They both walked out of the kitchen, leaving us three behind.

" Is it my fault this time?" Ara asked.

My Mafia    Jimin FF~..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें