//3//

Right now I'am in Jungkooks car, while i'am at the back with two guards and where taehyung is sitting at the front next to the drivers seat. In the car there was only silence nobody wasn't bothered to talk.I rubbed my hands together because both of my hands were cold so I rubbed them so they can become warm later on.

My neck also started to hurt because he bit me for leaving hickeys. I couldn't see what the hickeys looked like yet, but I hope they are small. If the hickeys  are big then I might need to cover them with makeup. The reason why I might need to hide my hickeys is because, some people can make fun of you, if you have it. Also, hickeys do look really weird as well, so yea.

As I was thinking to much I didn't even notice we had arrived at their house. The two guards opened the door and went outside,while Jungkook and Taehyung did the same. As for this taehyung offered his hand for me to come out of the seat,so I did. I came out of the seat and Taehyung shut the door behind me. I looked up and HOLY JESUS this house was big.

"Yes I know what you are thinking its big right?" Taehyung said, while I kept on nodding my head. He just smiled at me , and we walked to the main door. I saw so many Guards for standby holding guns, I was like 'WOW they are really protective' I thoughted. 

We stepped inside and this girl was running to Jungkook hugging him tight.

"Babe, Your home she said." As Jungkook Kissed her. I just looked down, then after she spotted me .

"Who is she?" she asked in a polite manner.

"You will see babe." Jungkook said to her back. 

Out off nowhere some other man comes out, But this man looked so unreal. His Jawline was in a perfect shape. His eyes were brown and his hair was coloured blonde. His lips were unreal, they were coloured red like a rose.

I couldn't stop looking at him until he looked at me and smirked

"Who is this Taehyung?" he asked as he walked to taehyung.

"She is our NEW MAID." Jungkook said, as my eyes widen while looking at him.

"Is it so...." As the man said while he licked his lip. I looked at Taehyung and he mouthed 'i'am sorry' I just smiled at him. I needed a job anyways, so why not give a try for being a maid anyways. 

"Yes Sir I'am your New Maid." As I say in a polite way. He just rolled his eyes. 'RUDE'  I thoughted.

"Well this maid better be good for me than the other one." Then he just left while no one responded to his sentence. I just stayed silent and looked down on the ground. What does he mean by 'this made better be good for me than the other one', does that mean there was another maid here working for these people. 

Then soon after Jungkook brought his girlfriend towards me.

"Y/N this is my Girlfriend Ara, Ara this Y/N." He said, while she gave me her sweet smile.

"Hi nice to meet you Y/N." She said in a polite way, we both shacked hands with each other.

"Nice to meet you to Ma'am." I say 

"No No don't call me 'Ma'am' call me by my name Ara." she said, As I smiled at her, 

"I think we should take you to your room so we can take those things off." She said, as she pointed towards my neck. I nodded my head and she kissed Jungkook on the cheek, and she took me to my room.

//

As I came in the room, I was amazed I never had a room like this before. The room was big there was a toilet room inside my bedroom, like 'WOW' I was in pressed. 

"Y/N sit on the bed I will come back." said Ara, as she made her way out of my bedroom. 

I just stayed silent until Ara can come back in my room. There was one question in my head that was ' Who was that man who asked about me?' , I wanted to know his name so bad. I didn't even know why. Suddenly Ara comes back in the room holding a makeup kit.

"Okay girl lets take this off shell we." She said, while she sat next to me taking  out the  foundation and a foundation brush. 

she puts some foundation at the back of her hand and she takes the brush and dips it little by little. Then she taps it on my exposed hickeys.

"Thanks to God I got the colour for your skin." she said while she dips the foundation onto my neck multiple times.I just giggle.

"Ara I got a question?" Is say, as she just hummed in response.

"Well, who was that man or person who was asking about me?" I say.

"Oh the person next to Taehyung?" she said.

"Yes him." I say, while she rolled her eyes.

" His name is Park Jimin." She said, while she stopped putting foundation on my neck.

"There all done." she said, As she gives me her little mirror. I looked into the little mirror and 'WOW' she did a great job.

"Thank you so much." I say, As she smiles at me.

"No problem." she says, as I smile back at her.

"Also by the way how did you know about my hickeys?"  I say

"Oh Jungkook told me, like when I asked who you were, and when Jimin came in." I just nodded.

"Thank you so much again." I said, while she hugged me all of a sudden, I hugged her back.

"Your welcome Y/N." As she broke the hug.

"Also do you know where I can get some spare clothes?" I say

"They are in your closet in the bathroom." She said , while she stood up.

"okay Thank you again." I say while she smiled at me.

"i'am going to go now, make sure you have a goodnight sleep for tomorrow." she says while she heads to the door.

"You to." I say, As she opened the door and left the room, while she closed the door behind her.

I sighed,and I got up from my bed. I headed towards the bathroom and changed my clothes into some PJ's, luckily they were my size. I took my little bag and placed it inside the closet. Then I brushed my teeth and came out of the toilet. After that, I put a alarm clock on my phone to 7:00am and placed it next to the desk. As for that I turned the lights off and went to bed....

To Be Continued....