// 11//

Y/N POV ~

" I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't want to make you upset. I never knew you were gonna cry. " Ara says, as I hug her.

" D-don't blame yourself, I knew you were trying to protect me." I say as I sniffed.

" Oh Y/N." Ara says, making her rub my back slowly.

" Atleast your not hurt, thats what i'm happy about." She says.

" What if I was hurt by him Ara...what would you do?" I ask...

........

I didn't hear her answer my words...

" Do you think, I would be like the others?" I ask...

" Do you think, when he hurts me, no one would care." I say, to her as she quickly broke the hug, and made me look at her.

" Don't say that Y/N...don't make it happen. I don't want you ending up like the others." She said.

" You have me, Taehyung, and Jungkook, in this house." She says, making me look down.

" And if someone bad happens to you...he isn't my brother in my eyes anymore." I look at her, and shake my head as a no.

" You can't do that Ara...you love him so much." I say.

She smiled from my words...

" Don't worry...I won't be that harsh on him, eventhough he is my Brother, who flippin annoys me all the time." She says, making me smile from her words.

" Maybe he does annoying you all the time.." I say.

" Is that what you think Y/N..." Jimin came out.

" Oh shut up." Ara says.

" When did I notice I was talking to you." Jimin, looked at Ara disgustingly.

" I can talk whenever I want, your not me." She says, making me stand up from the chair I was sitting in.

" Just go upstairs." She says...

" Whatever..." Jimin says, as he starts to walk where I was at standing.

I was looking at Jimin...

Frightened...

I didn't want him looking at me again, coming towards me again... I gave up... I'm scared of him now.

" Where you crying again...what a shame...I say again your ugly when you cry." He says, making my heart ache from his words.

I didn't make eye contact with him...

" Can you atleast stop. " Ara says, coming towards me.

She took my right hand but Jimin quickly snached her hand away.

" What are you doing?" I ask...

" Tell me where she is." Jimin asked, taking another step.

" I don't know." I say, as he looks at me carefully once more.

" I ask again...where is she." He again says, as he stared at my eyes, not letting go.

" She doesn't know...thats her answer." Ara says to him, as she took my hand to make me stand next to her.

" BABE!" a sudden voice appears...

The door slam close, making me turn my head...

" Babe!" Jimin says, as Tzuyu ran towards Jimin to give a hug.

Tzuyu ran to him, like she was out of breath...

" Baby! Y/N she locked me out of the house, I tried calling you but their was no signal..." Tzuyu said, as me and Ara's eyes widen.