//22//

I let go off her chin. As soon as I did that, she looked back down again. I was going to speak, until Ara and Soyeon was walking down the stairs.

I looked down my self.

" Jimin? what are you doing with Y/N." Soyeon says running down the stairs.

I sigh.

I look at Y/N, she didn't even look at me.

" She was crying, I was asking her, what happened." I say.

Soyeon ran towards Y/N, hugging her tightly.

I took a step back.

" My baby, you okay, what happened." Soyeon pattered her back.

She sniffed in her arms.

" It's nothing, I started to cry for no reason." Y/N says.

I turn the other way seeing Ara.

She didn't look at me.

" Jimin just stay away from Y/N for once." Soyeon says, looking at me serious.

I look at Soyeon, but I didn't day anything.

I looked back at Ara.

Ara looked at me, but no emotion in her face.

" Don't even touch Y/N, because of you she is crying, you always hurt her, for god sake just stop." I just nod my head, I wasn't even lessening to Soyeon's words.

My eyes was only at my Sister.

I sigh.

I was about to walk away, until someone grab my arm.

I look at Ara.

She grabbed my arm.

She smiled?

I smiled at her back.

She let go off my arm, and walked out of the kitchen, to the dinning room.

Y/N POV~

" Why did you smile at him?" Soyeon let go off the hug and looked at Ara.

Ara looked at Soyeon.

" Because of me, he is like that, if I show him a little smile, he might have a warm in his heart. Tzuyu is always all over him, so maybe if I smiled, he will know I still love him, even though he hurt Y/N. It's because of me he is like that, I heard it myself." Ara says.

" So he hurt Y/N, because you didn't talk to him." Soyeon says, Ara nod her head.

Soyeon sigh, and look at me.

I smiled.

" If I start looking at him, and smile for him, he might not hurt Y/N anymore." I nod my head, with Ara words.

" Yes, hopefully." Soyeon sigh.

" Yes, that's what has to happen now, he has to stop hurting Y/N, and maybe if I show him more attention, he would stop and some how we can tell him about Tzuyu." Ara says.

Soyeon smiled.

" Yes, please god." Soyeon begged.

" I hope a miracle happens." Soyeon closed her eyes and opened them again.