//6//

Jimin Pov

" I don't want to see his face again." Soyeon said to me. As she and Y/n went upstairs.  I looked at Y/N while she walked upstairs behind soyeon. She turned around to look at me. I was very angry,  I wanted to shout at her and slap her so bad. She told soyeon everything, and now look what has happened. She standed there looking at me.

"What are you looking at? Go!"  I say, as I shouted at her. She just went upstairs to her room.

" Jimin whats wrong with you now days." Jungkook asked as he stepped forward. I looked the other way to the door side.

" Cmon Jimin your a Mafia, you have to act like one." Jungkook whispered. I looked at him and gave him a few nods.

" Jungkook it isn't my falt,it's Y/n she is the one who told soyeon about this situation." I say as he looked at me.

" Jimin Maybe she misunderstood  , she doesn't even know who you are." Jungkook said.

" Well then if she doesn't know who I'am,YOU go tell her."  I say, as I point at Jungkook.

" Jimin don't you notice that your doing some things wrong to people." I chuckled.

" The only thing I'm doing wrong is Nothing." I say to him back.

" Jimi-" I interrupted him by giving him my serious look.

" Remember who your talking to  Jungkook."  Jungkook looked down in disappointment.

" Sorry I'am just annoyed." He said. I look at him and smiled.

" Well if your annoyed, don't talk to me annoyed, talk to someone else who would help your annoyed mouth ." I say, as Ara came forward.

"Brother, don-" I interrupted her 

" Don't call me Brother anymore Ara." I say angrily at her. She stood there frozen not moving. Her gaze were on me. She shacked her heads multiple times.

" Brother you can't say that."  She says, as  tears formed in her eyes.

" You can't tell me what to say anymore Ara." I say, as she stepped forward again, to look at me. Tears started flowing down her eyes, in witch it started to drop on the floor.

" What would F- father say Jimin."  She asked.

" Farther won't care, he doesn't even care about you anymore, he only loves me because I do his job as a Mafia."  I say, As I smirked.

"  Soyeon is right." She said, as she wiped her tears.

" Mother died because of you, she suffered her life, she risked her life for you, she made you into a good boy." Ara said.

" If it wasn't for mother, you won't even be alive Jimin." She said softly to old back her tears.

" ARA!." I shouted, as she flinched.

" Don't you understand that Mother was killed by another Mafia." I say, as she looked down on the floor.

" It's my duty to revenge Our Mother, but you won't let me, you keep on being in my way! " I shouted. 

" It's all Farther fault he changed you." She said softly, As he said that, she started to walk upstairs, with sobs and tears coming out of her. 

"Jimin" Jungkook says.

" What?" I say back to him in confusion.

" Ara is your sister you can't just do that to her over one little thing because of soyeon." He said.