//17//

" Don't you think it's weird how Jimin didn't do anything to you today? I though he would go mad? He didn't?" Ara says, as we all sat on the sofa.

Jimin wasn't there he had to go somewhere else.

" He likes doing that he goes mad one day then the next day he is always nice a little bit." I say.

" I think I know why that is the case." Jungkooks says, while I look at him.

" Like you all know how Tzuyu goes out more often, so then when she isn't home like Jimin is alright, but when she is home is like she put a spell on him." Jungkook says, as I nod my head.

" Babe, when you said she put a spell on him, it feels so wrong to me." Ara says in a baby tone.

" Aw, okay okay, come here." Jungkook puts his arms out.

Ara got up and sat on his lap.

They both hugged eachother really tight.

" You guys make me lonely." I say in exaggeration.  

" Oh really now ." Jimin says, walking to the living room hearing his voice.

I got up.

He looked at me and I bow my head slightly.

Yet again.

We were still looking at eachother for no reason at all.

But when I meet his eyes with mine.

It just feels weird.

Yea I know he hurts me, because of Tzuyu, but like it's weird I don't know how to describe it.

His eyes always sparkle.

Or is it me who is exaggerating so much.

" Y/N?" hearing Ara's voice next to my ear made me flinch.

 " Oh my god are you okay,  I didn't mean to scare you." Ara says, coming infornt of me.

I blink for a few times.

" Sorry, I-i was just caught lo-oking at something." I stuttered.  

I look at Ara and smile.

" Ara I was going to talk to Y/N a little bit." Jimin says, Ara turned around.

" Are you serious, im not letting you hurt her again." Ara gave a serious face.

" Fine if your really scared I will talk to her here right infornt of you to make you happy." Jimin says, slightly pushing Ara to the side, while Jimin was now infront of me.

I gulped.

Ara sigh...

He looked at me again, but this time my eyes was focused on the floor.

He took his fore finger and his thumb to lift my chin to look at him.

I then met his eyes, that were glowing on to mine.

It was dead silence, I could already feel he could hear my heart beating really fast.

" Do you want to tell me where you went today?" He asked, making me take a glance at Ara before looking back at him.

" I umm went to my Parents grave first." I say holding both of my hands together.

My hands began to be sweaty.

I could tell Jimin knew how I felt.

He licked his lips.

" We then went to the coffee shop near by." I say