//9//

Y/N POV~

Okay right now I'm in the kitchen cleaning up the mess I made from the cooking. And right now I'm washing the dishes, and guess what, these people have a dish washer, that is broken. Like cmon, if that dish washer wasn't even broken I would have used it. 'Sad' I thoughted.

I wonder what is happening between Ara and Jimin, oh and the others. To be honest, I didn't want to get inside the situation, because I'm their maid. So I'm not a person who loves to get into drama,with other people's other situation.

I already told Taehyung to tell them that I'm going to clean the kitchen. He let me be anyways. Luckily, Jimin didn't see when I told Jungkook and Taehyung to go to the living room. Hopefully, cross my fingers, I don't get fucked up again with Jimin.

Just smiling, is the only thing I need right now. Just positive attitude, positive actions, and positive thoughts as well. Then nothing can go wrong. Just be calm. Like I said to myself couple of times, don't show your weakness to anybody, don't show your scared to them, always stand up for yourself. Love yourself

Amount of time went by, and I finished cleaning the dishes. I sighed, and took the gloves off from my hand, and washed my hands, so that my hands can be clean.
As for that, I started to clean the counter top, with a wet cloth. All of the dirt and a few bits dropped on the floor.

" Yea I should had suffocated her." I heard a voice came out. At first, I didn't mind it, because I was doing my own business. However something else had been said.

" I know babe, Jimin is an asshole." The voice, said again.

I stopped what I was doing and ear dropped a little bit more.

" Cmon babe I'm only using him."
" You have to trust me."
" What! I never fucked him, he fucked me."
" what! Babe"

I started to look on my left hand side. I heard the voice there. I couldn't get my hand on, who's voice it was.

" Baby, have you known that Jimin is annoying, he keeps on kissing me. Like right here in the living room, he kissed me. It's disgusting. When can I get out of here?" I heard.

When I heard the person say, ' He kissed me in the living room' I knew who it was.
Everyone knows

Tzuyu

Who else kissed Jimin in the living room today. I haven't seen anyone else smooching with Jimin's lips, except form Tzuyu.
" She is still with Kai." I mumble to myself
" Wait when Jimin finds out, you bitch." I say to myself again, in a mumble.

I heard her footsteps leave the area she was in.

I smile at myself, and I stated to do the cleaning up again. I washed the cloth and putted it back were it used to be. I then took the brush and cleaned the floor. It didn't take me forever, it was only a little dirt. I didn't have to hover the floor.

As I cleaned the floor, I heard Soyeon's voice.

" What a pabo!" She yelled.

" It's all her fault." Ara said, as they all walked into the kitchen, while I looked at them.

I saw Ara and Jungkook hugging each other. I saw Ara shedding tears.

" I-It's all her fa-ult." Ara said, between her sobs. They all sat down on the chairs infornt of the counter top. I was worried, and took a glass and poured water for Ara to drink. I gave it to Jungkook, while he kissed Ara's forehead.

" Baby." He whispered feeling very bad for her.

He placed the water in the counter top, and hugged her tightly.

My Mafia    Jimin FF~..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें