thirty-two

Another Lie
~•°•~

What she felt was euphoria. A complete moment of undoubtful bliss, yet in the back of her mind, she thought she had made a grave mistake!

She was only there to talk to him, and possibly comfort him.

Not get a hickey from him.

She cursed herself, realizing how much of a fool she was to throw herself at him.

Iggy, much to her displease, was suffering and for her to selfishly do that was a stupid thing to do.

But then there was her Wolf, it loved what happened and Lyra hated it. Her Wolf was skittering, clawing to chase after him. She tried her best to contain it, but how could she when there was literal proof that she enjoyed every last moment of it?

On her neck, bruised and still carrying his scent.

She took one last look at herself on the mirror, buttoning her shirt and undoing her hair, covering his love-mark.

She walked back to the dining hall with her legs still trembling. Once she was back, Lyra glanced at Ignacios from across the hall. His eyes were glazed with unmistakable lust as he stared through her. Immediately, she placed her hand over her neck, walking pass the wolves with a hurried pace.

She looked over to her table, Felix was alone and no longer seeing Gael, regretting it.

“Dammit.” She says.

“What's wrong, Ly?” She caught Felix’s attention.

He was still being flocked the she-wolves before, their hands tangled around his body. Lyra saw his want to get the heck out of there. They were asking him a question, much to his displease, he didn’t want to be rude and just shut them down.

“Hold on there, minx,” he says to one of them, giving her one quick smile before turning to Lyra. “Are you okay? You look flustered?”

“I’m fine, I’m going to head in for the night.” She says. “See you.”

She kept walking, knowing with what she did, she won't be able to undo it.

~•°•~

Gael found himself in a little predicament, flocked by female wolves who were eagerly trying to get into his pants. Some he recognized as his patients, some he didn’t. Although he was having a hard time pushing them away, he snickered, seeing Felix having a hard time getting away from his own group of admirers.

“You should really check out our pad, we promise you’ll have an amazing time.”

A she-wolf said, batting her eyelashes at him. She was beautiful no doubt, her eyes shining brightly. Her strawberry blonde hair braided into a ponytail pouring down the side of her shoulder smelled like lilacs. He almost chuckled.

A female wolf wearing lilac scented fragrance only meant one thing.

“Nice try, honey. Unfortunately, you’re barking at the wrong tree here.” He smiled, getting their confused looks as an answer.

“What?” She says.

“I love men as much I love my job, which is very much.”

“Oh…”

Each of them awkwardly smiled at him. It was always a flawless plan and it worked like a charm. He was finally alone, feeling quite empty and satisfied as he watched them leave. He reached for his phone, seeing a couple of unopened messages, all from the pack’s Beta, asking for his whereabouts. He shook his head, immediately heading to his room, grabbing his two bags filled with all of his belongings and making his way towards the pack house’s gate. Both both of them agreed to meet there. As planned, he was there. Diego frowned as soon as he saw him.