Thomas, Please Stay

We sat and watched another movie, this time I picked, since Thomas insisted on it. So I picked Matilda, another favourite. We finished our pasta and munched on the garlic bread and dough balls. I don't want this night to end, its so perfect.

I looked up at Thomas, he'd fallen asleep. My god, he looks so perfect. "Oh my, how adorable you are Sangster" I murmured, hoping he doesn't hear me. But I noticed a little smile appear on his face.

Oops. How awkward.

I rested my head on his chest and watched the rest of the movie with his arm wrapped round me tightly. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

I fell asleep in his arms, on my sofa. At around 3:35am I was gently shaken awake "...Rosie, love? Wake up. We fell asleep beautiful." I slowly opened my eyes as I heard Thomas' husky voice. "Thomassss..." he chuckled, "Come on sleepy. I'll carry you to bed love." I nodded as he picked me up, still wrapped in the blanket. He laid me down on my bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt him peck me on the cheek again "goodnight love."

My eyes opened again, I managed to grab his fingers before he walked away "T-Thomas, please stay. I-I'm scared." He kneeled down beside me, "Are you sure Rosie? I... I don't want to invade your space." I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him in for a tight hug, he must have felt me shaking "Hey, hey. What's the matter?" I pulled him away slightly, "Stay... Please?" He nodded. "Whatever makes you comfortable love. I'll be on the sofa." I shuck my head, "Stay with me" I said as I patted the other side of my bed. He smiled.

"I'm just going to get changed out of this hoodie and jeans, a-are you okay with that?" I nodded, "whatever's comfortable for you." He smiled, I faced away while he undressed. Of corse, I secretly wanted to look but at the same time, I didn't want to look like some crazy fan girl staring him up and down. "Don't be shy Rosie, you can turn around, I don't bite." I slowly turned around, knowing I didn't have my hoodie on anymore to cover my scars and marks. He climbed into my bed and got under the covers. He patted his hand on his chest and I scooched over and got comfy.

"You're safe with me Rosie." I heard him whisper, that made me smile. "Thankyou." I said quietly. I felt him kiss me repeatedly on my forehead as he gently stroked up and down my arms

"Rosie?" He whispered

"Yeah?"

"What are these marks I can feel on your arms love?"

Oh no, I.. I can't tell him... n-not yet. Its too soon... what do I say?

"Rosie? You can tell me..."

"I-I really can't Thomas. Its too personal."

"Well, when you think you're ready, you'll tell me. Right?"

"Yea" I whispered quietly.

"Alright love, I'll never judge you though. I promise you."

He carried on kissing me on my forehead and rubbing my shoulder to comfort me, I soon fell asleep in his strong, loving arms. The last words I heard him say were "You're safe with me, goodnight beautiful . I'll protect you." I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.