Cuddles

-Rosie's p.o.v-
I still feel weird, its never happened before. I decided to watch maze runner with Thomas, I'm guessing he didn't mind. He never said anything anyway. "Do you have to go to work love?" He groaned as I was peppering kisses up and down his neck and jaw. "Mhmm, I have a flat to pay for handsome." I whispered into his ear. "Come on, we're taking this to the bedroom." He whispered.

He carried me through to my room while I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him. Once we were on my bed, I turned round so that I was now straddling him. "Tommy, I-I've never..." he shushed me by placing his index finger on my lips, "Its okay princess, I don't want to rush into this. I want it to be special and when you're ready." He whispered. Gosh, he's so caring. How did I get so lucky? "Thankyou handsome. I'm so lucky to have you." He smiled, I could see he was blushing too. I really wish I didn't have work today, I'd love to spend all my time with him. "Its only 11, why don't we cuddle for a bit princess?" I nodded, I love cuddling with him.

I laid down next to him, with my head in the crook of his neck, and my arms wrapped around his stomach. This felt like absolute paradise.

We talked and talked. We carried on talking about our childhoods and familys. I learnt so much about acting and the red carpet, its amazing what companies do to show off their new products and clothing on red carpets. Thomas seems to be quite a private person, I guess everyone's different with how much they share with their fans. He's opened up quite a lot to me, I feel so honoured to know so much about him. Obviously being a fangirl, I knew a few facts about him already but these are so rare and deep. He's such an amazing guy.

"Do you have plans for your birthday love?" I sighed. I didn't have any, I never know what to do. "What's wrong?" He asked as he sat up a little. "Nothing Tommy. I don't have plans, no." I replied blankly, which he noticed. "Well, I have some ideas but its a surprise..." He smirked. My gosh, I can't believe that! "But Tommy-" "Nope" He interrupted. "You're my girl now, 21 is a big age, you have to celebrate!" I started to giggle. "I love you Thomas." I whishpered while peppering kisses on his cheek and neck. "I love you too gorgeous." He replied while spinning me round so that I was now lying on the bed.