The Day After

The next morning, I woke up around 9am. I couldn't feel Thomas' arms round me so I rolled over to hug him, but he wasn't there. His shoes and clothes were still here, he's probably just in the bathroom.

I slowly got out of bed, it was cold and I couldn't find my robe so I borrowed Thomas' hoodie... I hope he doesn't mind. I walked into my kitchen, and there he was. Stood in only his boxers, brewing a fresh pot of coffee. He spun round, "Good morning Rosie, did you sleep well love?" He asked, his voice was still husky, and my gosh did he sound and look sexy! I nodded in reply, "You look good in my hoodie" he said with a smirk. I blushed and stared at the ground as I heard him slowly walk over. I felt him put his hands on my waist and pull me closer,

"Go back to bed love, i'll be through in a minute with our coffee. I love cuddling in the morning, um... when do you start work?"

"I'm off today and tomorrow" I croaked out.

He smiled and leant in to my neck, "me too. At least we have time to get to know eachother" he whispered.

"Yea, I'm glad we do" I replied.

I went back to bed and waited for Thomas, a couple minutes had past before he walked in with two mugs and a jug full of freshly pressed coffee. He handed me a mug and the jug as he got back into bed with me, I poured myself a cup and he did the same.

"So, whag do you usually do on your days off?" He questioned. I shrugged. "Im not sure, since I'm new to London, I was going to explore but I have no idea where to start." Thomas took a sip of his coffee before he spoke, "Well, I could show you round if you'd like? I'll show you real London, not all the touristy stuff." He chuckled, I nodded, "That'd be lovely Thomas, thankyou." I scooched closer to him and he put his arm round me as we finished our pot of coffee, "Call me Tom or Tommy, my Mum calls me Thomas."

"Okay... Tommy" I smirked.

"I like the sound of that love."

"I need to shower before we head out. I-I'm sure you'd want to run into your apartment and freshen up too, right?"

Thomas nodded, "Yep, I just, I had a great night with you Rosie. I don't want to leave."

I smiled, "You're not leaving, we'll be seeing eachother again in an hour or so Tommy." He kissed me on the cheek, "Alright love. I'll call you when I'm ready? If you don't answer I'll assume you're in the shower still." We both gigled. "Tommy, wait. Here, m-my spare key, let yourself back in when you're ready." His eyes widened, "A-Are you sure love?" I nodded, "Yep, I-I've never been more sure." He pecked me on the cheek, "Thankyou love, I'll be back soon, I promise."

I shut the door and leaned against it.

I can NOT believe I just spent the night with Thomas Sangster!! Oh, myyy, godddd! He's so romantic too. He's so loving, understanding, and god does he make a good cup of coffee and give the best cuddles!

Now, what do I even wear today? Ugh, I gotta look cute for him.

I jumped in the warm shower and washed my hair, then I shaved and washed my face and body. I managed to think of something to wear while i was in the shower too.

I grabbed my towel and ran to my room and started on my hair, I dried it and straightened it. Then I did my makeup, just light and simple, nothing dramatic. I pulled out my green cargo pants, a black crop top and a denim colour shirt and some black vans. I grabbed my bag and headed into the living room, Thomas was sat there waiting. "Tommyyy!" I ran and jumped on him for a hug. We both fell on the sofa laughing, "You look amazing Rosie! I can't wait to show you my city! Lets go love" I smiled and took his hand as we walked out the door.