Another Night with Thomas

Thomas walked back into his room, in nothing but his boxers, rubbing his hair dry with his towel. What a sight it was! (😍)

"How are you feeling now blossom?" He asked softly as he crawled into bed next to me, "better, thank you..." I whispered. Thomas smiled as he pecked me on the nose, again. It melts my heart when he does that. He pulled me in closer to him as he wrapped his arm round me. "So, does Rosie play video games or is she too much of a girl for that?" Thomas smirked.

"Hey! -well, I-I know how to play... my brother has a PS4. We played car games and fifa and cod..." I stuttered.

Thomas shot up like a little toddler on christmas morning as he grabbed his two controllers, "come on then! I'll beat you in a car race!" His eyes were filled with so much excitment and pleed that I couldn't say no to him...

"Okay, okay"

We'd played a couple of games with Thomas until he started to yawn, "I'm sleepy" he wined. His little whining toddler voice melted my heart!

"Okay Tommy" I replied as I put his controller on the bedside table and cuddled into him

We cuddled for a while in silence before he broke it "I had a great day today" he yawned.

I smiled, "me too Tommy, even with my little panic attack."

I felt him kiss my forehead again as he stroked my hair and arm up and down.

"T-Thankyou for telling me about... you know..." he whispered as he gently poked my arm where the scars were. "Its okay, I trust you enough Tommy." I whispered back.

I squeezed him tight and pretended to fall asleep, he still carried on stroking my arm... how cute! "Good night Rosie..." I heard him whisper before he pecked me on the forehead again. "I.... you" he said.

I'm not exactly sure what he said but I let a little grin tug at the side of my mouth as I drifted off to sleep wrapped in his strong, protective arms again.