Another Day

I woke up with Thomas' arms covering me protectively, this feeling is amazing, its been a long time since I've felt so content. I felt Thomas move before he grunted, "morning blossom" he croaked in a very husky voice before kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and cuddled into the crook of his neck, "morning tommy. Did you sleep okay?"

"I slept amazingly, did you?"

"Yea, it was perfect"

We sat up in bed and Thomas looked at me, deep deep into my eyes, "perfect you say?" He smirked. I couldn't help but blush, "y-yea..." I managed to stutter.

"So, lets get up and ready and go out again. Sound good?"

"Yea, could you show me somewhere quiet to shop? For like, food and clothes and stuff? I-I hate big crowds..."

"Of corse!" Thomas chirped up as he slowly stood out of bed. "Do you need to go back to your apartment before we head out love? We can call in on the way down" I nodded as I pulled myself out of bed, I was still half asleep to be honest. "Well, lets get changed and run down. Take as long as you need to get ready, I'll call Garry when we're ready" he said with a smile.

Thomas walked over to his dresser and pulled out some black skinny jeans, a white shirt and took his grey/black boots from underneath before heading into his en suite. A few minutes later he reappeared looking and smelling amazing! He grabbed his black leather jacket from the back of his door and his wallet, keys and cigarettes before we headed out his apartment. "Tommy, I've had a really great time with you. Thank you for being a great friend, its been scary not knowing anyone." I looked up at him and smiled as he bent down and kissed my forehead, "anytime sweetheart. Its not over yet though, we have all of today together as well." He smirked.

Calling him a friend after spending two nights with him kind of stung a little, I adore him but its way too soon to tell him! I only met him two days ago!! Then again, I've never spent two nights with a guy that I've ONLY just met before. This all seems a little mad, Jade would think I'm crazy! ... but it is Thomas Sangster, the charming, harmless sweetheart that she knows I've had a crush on for the past 4 years! *sigh*

We reached my apartment and I invited Thomas in to sit on my sofa while I got ready. I have to say, living in the same building as him is quite handy. I only have to walk down the stairs to freshen up after sleeping over!

_______________________

A/N: sorry this took a few days, i've been ill with the flu but, happy 2020 guys! I'm still ill but sleeping a lot is helping, lol. Not working is giving me more time to re- draft my stories before i write them too!

All back to normal with posting now, hopefully. Although, i did feel kinda sluggish today and I'm not even back at work yet