News Flash!

We loaded our bags into the boot of Garry's car and headed back to our apartment building. Garry helped me take my bags in since I had too many and Thomas ran up to his apartment with his stuff. "I'll see you soon Garry, have the rest of the day off!" I heard Tbomas shout as he ran up the stairs.

Garry had gone, I was all alone... again. It felt strange after being so close with Thomas the past two days, but he has a Skype call with Dylan soon so... I soon got a text from Thomas;

T: I had a great day with you yeaterday, this morning was amazing too. Its not over yet blossom, see you in an hour x

I smiled, smiled from what felt like ear to ear.

Me: I enjoyed it too Tommy. See you soon, enjoy your time with Dylan x

I put my food away and made myself an iced tea before I sat down on the sofa and watched TV

Presenter: Breaking news! Red carpet heart throb Thomas Brodie Sangster has been seen with this petite brunette in Seven Dials earlier today handing her a rose! Is this the new Mrs.Sangster? How long has he been hiding this woman? Hopefully we'll have more information on that soon...

I sighed. I hate attention, it sends me into panic. Speaking of, I can already feel my heart rate pounding like its trying to escape ny chest.

What will Thomas say? What will he do? He'll not want to be seen with me... thats what! Im not pretty enough for Thomas Sangster!

With those thoughts, I began to go into a panic attack. My breathing was uncontrollable; heavy, out of sync and occasionally making me choak for air. Tears flooded my face, my cheeks were dripping wet, so were the sleves of my jumper as I covered my face with my hands and held my knees up as close as possible. I was shaking like a leaf uncontrollably to top it all off.

I laid myself down on my sofa and after that, I don't remember anything . I usually pass out during panic attacks to be honest.

-Thomas' p.o.v-
I'd finished my call with Dylan and texted Rosie,

Me; hey love, finished my call with Dylan. You mind if i come back down? X

A good few minutes had past, nearly half an hour or so... no reply from Rosie.

Strange. I hope she's okay... I thought to myself.

I decided to go down to her apartment and let myself in. "Rosie? Its me, Tommy" I shouted. Still nothing...

Then I saw her, passed out on her sofa. Her face was wet, as were the sleves of her hoodie. My poor girl, something must have upset her. It breaks my heart seeing her upset. I walked over to her and crouched down beside her. Her cheeks were wet, her nose was red. She's definitely been crying. I walked into her room and got her a blanket. I gently sat down next to her on the sofa and hoisted her head up onto my lap as gently as I could and covered her body with the blanket.

"Don't worry blossom, its me, Tommy. I'm here now, no need to panic anymore. You're safe now." I quietly repeated those words to her as I gently brushed one of my fingers down the side of her small face and held her hand with my other hand. I didn't want to wake her, she did say earlier that she was tired and she looks so peaceful when she's asleep.