Morning boys!

-Rosie's p.o.v-
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking, but Thomas was still asleep next to me. I stretched as I crawled out of bed, I grabbed a hoodie of Thomas's and walked into the living room to see Dylan fast asleep, I guess Ki was in the kitchen. How sweet of him. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen smiling to myself as I heard Ki humming to the radio. He jumped when he realised I was stood there, "O-Oh, morning Rosie." I smiled at him, "Morning Ki" I said quietly. "Do you eat bacon? Its kinda tradition when me and Dyl stay at Thomas', since I'm usually the first one awake I make breakfast." I nodded in reply, "That's so sweet. I can make coffee if you'd like?" He chuckled lightly to himself, "Sure thing, its always great having some help."

I felt two strong arms gently wrap round my waist from behind, I could tell by the scent that it was Thomas, I couldn't help but smile as I leaned into his chest. "Morning princess." He said in a husky voice. I moved myself round his grip so I was now facing him. God, he looks so sexy first thing in the morning; his messy hair, sleepy eyes, his husky voice. We both stood there, smiling at eachother with my arms wrapped round his neck and my fingers tangled in his messy blonde hair. Before I knew it, he'd pulled me in as close as he could and we were kissing. Well, until Ki-Hong broke us apart by pretending to cough. "Morning Ki" Thomas turned to him with the biggest grin on his face, Ki nodded back at him and smirked at me.

Dylan finally joined us in the kitchen, he was topless just like the other two. Good god, what have I got myself into with these boys? "Where's the coffee?" Dylan asked, he seems to be pretty grumpy in the morning. I mean, it is only 8am. "Here, careful its fre-" "damn, thats just burnt my tounge!" All three of us burst into laughter, "well I was about to tell you that its fresh, you muppet!" I looked over at the pan of food on the stove, "Um... Ki..." I slowly raised my arm and pointed towards the pan which now had smoke flying from it, "Oh shit! Wait, no its not burnt. Nice one Rosie, you saved our food." We fell about in laughter again while I poured Ki, Thomas and myself a cup of coffee each and Ki served up our breakfast.

"Princess, what time do you start work today?" I wasn't actually sure to be honest, so I pulled my phone out and looked down at the rota. I sighed, i start at 6 and I'm on until closing again. "I start at 6 Tommy" I don't want to work, I don't want to leave these guys. Its so much fun. "Whats wrong Rosie?" I looked up at Dylan and shrugged. "Princess?" I buried my head into Thomas' chest and sighed, "I like work, I do. Its just, nerving being the newbie." I felt Thomas kiss me on the top of my head, "Don't you mean... greenie?" Ki smirked. It made me laugh a little to be honest, its sweet how they still use the tmr slang. "See, that made you smile. Why don't we come in for a drink when you're working?" Thomas has the best ideas, I could feel the smile appearing on my face. "Looks like that's a plan for tonight then guys, Rosie works in the same bar as Dan." Ki and Dylan's faces lit up, "Oh that bar! Ki so pulled last time!" Dylan's little boy attitude appeared again, Ki hit him playfully in reply to his comment. "What happens in that bar, stays in that bar. What did I tell you Dyl?!" I'm assuming something unfortunate happened to Ki by the look on his face. I nudged Thomas, "I'll tell you later blossom." He whispered. He was also trying not to laugh at Ki's unfortunate experience.