Sleepover

I kissed Thomas on the cheek, trying to get his attention. "And how's my princess feeling?" He cooed, I heard Dylan giggle like a little boy again. "Im sleepy Tommy" I groaned in reply. I felt him trace circles over the bare skin of my stomach, he knew exactly what he was doing. This always makes me fall asleep. "Go to sleep blossom, I'll carry you through to bed soon. I love you." He whispered, and within seconds, I let my eyes take over as I drifted off to sleep in his warm hug.

-Thomas's p.o.v-

My blossom's drifted off to sleep in my arms, I can't help but smile at her. She looks so peacful. "Thomas? Tommy? Dude, stop staring." I could still here Dylan, I was just in awe at how lucky I was to have her. "Sorry, I just... its been a long time since i've been with a girl Dyl. You remember?"

The last girl I was with only wanted me for my money and fame, she'd take me away from my friends and i'd have to hang out with her and her friends. It really distanced me from these two, Kaya and Will. We're alright now though, thankfully. "Yeah, I do dude. I hope Rosie isn't the same, I've missed you Tommy. We all have." We both smiled at each other, I really have missed the guys. "I missed you guys too. Hey, we're going for lunch tomorrow still right? I think its time I took this one through to bed for the night." Dylan giggled under his breath, "Corse we are, Kaya and Will are joining us too. Night Tommy." I smiled, I haven't seen those two in a while! "Good night." I picked Rosie up in my arms, bridle style, I heard her groan a little but I shushed her by kissing her lips softly.

As I laid her down in the bed she woke up, "Tommy, you should have woke me up." She groaned, I just love her sleepy voice. No, I just love everything about her already. Mad, I know but i've never felt this way about a girl before. "No princess, I don't mind carrying my girl. You need your beauty sleep anyway, every princess does." A huge and sleepy smile appeared on her face as I leant down for a kiss. "I love you Tommy." She whispered as I climbed into bed besides her, "I love you too gorgeous." I let her settle on my chest, her head rested just above my heart and her hand cupped my neck behind my ear, which made me tickle a little to be honest. I kissed her foreheard repeatedly until I saw her eyes close for good, it didn't take much longer for me to fall asleep myself.