before you read

summaryCelia loved living in Miami where her sister and brother-in-law did so as well

summary

Celia loved living in Miami where her sister and brother-in-law did so as well. That was all true up until drugs invaded the streets and overdosed corpses filled the hospital morgues to the brim. She wanted the drugs gone for good. So when the opportunity arose to follow Steve and Connie to Colombia, the heart of the drug cartels, she took it but she would learn soon the decision she made would come with some regret.

/ / /

author's note

author's note

This book is a work of fan fiction and based on the Netflix series 'Narcos'. It will contain strong language, sexual scenes, violence, and other matures that can be triggering. Since the books is completed now, I will try and go back and leave asterisks on chapters that's will have such mature themes so if you are not comfortable reading any of this or are triggered by it, I suggest skip the chapter or maybe read another book. Anyways without further ado, I hope you enjoy reading my book 'Dark Paradise' as much as I enjoyed writing it!

!!! DISCLAIMER: !!!
I do not own Narcos, most of the plot, or any of the characters besides Pilar and other minor characters I create and other changes, those I do own. All credit goes to Netflix and the writers of Narcos, the Netflix series. Videos and/or gifs used in the book are not mine. Credit to the the rightful creators of the gifs and pictures I use in this book. Please do not repost my work on any other platform or translate it without my permission.

STARTED: june 5th, 2020
STATUS: completed, editing
COVER: @frenchroses

*** Support is very much appreciated! Don't be a silent reader please! If you enjoyed a chapter, don't hesitate to hit that star button to vote on the chapter and drop a comment in the comment section or for whatever paragraph in the chapter. Write whatever you want in the comment. Whether it be something you predict will happen with the plot/something that's irrelevant to the plot, want to say how good the chapter was, want to rant about your favorite/least favorite character, or if I just had a grammar/spelling error! Don't hesitate to comment! Just remember be kind! Wattpad is an open and kind community so no hate or mean comments please.