disclaimer

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUEL!

^^this is the first book, i suggest reading it before reading this story so it makes sense:)

this story will deal with topics such as self harm and suicide, as well as eatin disorders and some discussions about drug abuse. they will not be the main purpose of this story, but will be mentioned at certain times through out. please don't ready any further if you feel these topics may be triggering to you.

this story will deal with my fictional character bella, and how she dealt with her emotional state after getting out of a breakup. remember, these events are fictional, and only how she dealt with these things

everybody experiences things differently, so please keep that in mind while reading. i will put trigger warnings at any point that i deem fit for one, in case anybody reading may not feel comfortable reading certain things.

remember, you are not alone! there is help, please message me if there are any resources you may need other than the ones listed below, or if you just want to talk! stay safe, i love you!

national suicide prevention lifeline
(800) 237-8255
(for the uk and ireland the number is 116 123)

national eating disorders helpline
(800) 848-9595

kidshelpphone.com/ca offers an online chat in case you're not comfortable with speaking on the phone.

i have many other resources for other things, so feel free to contact me if you need them!