epilogue

Harry's POV

"Are you ready?"

I looked into the mirror that was in front of me, attempting to tie my tie. My hands were shaking slightly, which made it next to impossible to tie my shoe laces as well... Niall had to do them for me.

Okay, well, maybe I was shaking a lot.

"Is Bella okay?" I asked, my nerves seemed to be never ending at this point.

"Harry, mate... I've gone up to see the girls about a million times, she's doing just fine."

I nodded and tightened the the bowtie around my neck, wanting to run my hands through my hair but since it was styled, I didn't want to mess it up. I began twisting the rings around my fingers instead... the one's Bella had gotten me at Christmas a year ago.

She had been through so much in her life, not just with herself but with me... and don't get me wrong, I knew that she loved me. But sometimes I felt like she ould realize that she was too good for me, and change her mind.

Niall left the room for a moment and I sighed, sitting down. I really wanted to go upstairs and see my soon to be wife, but I knew I couldn't. Bella believed fully that it was bad luck to see each other a day before she walked down the isle, so I hadn't seen her since yesterday morning and it was killing me. I just wanted to reassure her that this was what I wanted, and to hear her say the same... even though for the past year all we've been doing is making sure we both feel loved.

"Harry... come here." Louis smirked while he walked into the room with Niall and Freddie trailing behind them.

As soon as Bella and I were engaged, I knew I wanted to have the boys be present at the wedding. We were friends for so long, it seemed weird to not have them around. So, Niall was my best man and Zayn, Liam and Louis were groomsmen.

I raised an eyebrow and shrugged following them out of the room and into the hallway, where a divider was set up between the door to our dressing room and the stairs.

"Louis what are you planning? I still need to put my dress on."

"Is my wife naked behind that?" I looked between the two of them.

Louis and Niall laughed, and I stood there seemingly unimpressed. "Harry, stand here... Bella move forward. There. Now you can hold each others hands and talk for a few minutes." Niall said.

I felt Bella's hand grasp mine, her ring clinked against mine.

"Harry?"

"Hi baby."

"I heard you were nervous." She laughed softly. God, I loved her laugh.

"Me? Nervous? Never." I chuckled. "Well... maybe a bit. You know I love you, right?"

"Of course I do," She squeezed my hand reassuringly. "And you know I love you? I've been feeling nauseous from nerves since I left the house yesterday. I've missed you."

I smiled, nodding, but then realized she couldn't see me. "I do, love. I'll see you soon, okay? I love you."

"You sure you'll be waiting at the alter? No running?"

"If we could get married her I'd do it right now."

"I love you Harry." She raised my hand enough so that she could place a kiss on my knuckcles. "See you soon."

The next half hour felt like it was dragging on and would never end. But, thankfully my nerve had settled a bit since the stunt that Louis and Niall pulled, and I hoped that Bella felt more at peace too.