-20-

______________________________
I plopped myself on the couch as I scrolled through my social media. Grumbles echoed through my body, I looked down to hear my stomach. Maybe I should cook some food...I'm sure Jungkook will be starving when he gets home...

I turned off my phone as I headed to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator as I sighed....there was almost nothing...is he really serious right now?? Does he only eat take out....ugh! I need to go shopping tomorrow.

Luckily before my mom died she taught me how to make a few dishes,but there wasn't any ingredients to make anything right now...

My hands rested on my waist as I sighed. I had no other choice but to order pizza right now. I picked up my phone as I dialed the number to order a large pizza. Wait..maybe I should call Jungkook before I order to see what he likes.

I called like 5 times but still these was no response. I wonder where he was....it was getting late already. Ugh! Y/n why are you worrying about him....

I'll just order the pizza anyways...I'm sure he likes pizza. I ordered the pizza as I plopped myself once more on the couch as I turned on my favorite k-drama.

~~time skip~~

DING DONG! The bell sounded as I jumped up from the couch. It's the pizza....I ran off to the door as I peeped through the peep hole just to be safe. I opened the door with a smile as the man greeted me with a gentle bow as he handed me the pizza. I payed and made my way back inside.

I grabbed a Coca Cola from the kitchen as I made my way back to the couch. I resumed my drama as I ate some pizza. I tried messaging him but still there was no reply....I was getting worried....where is he??

Is he with Taehyung?? I opened Taehyung's contact as I stared at it. It been a while....am I sure I want to do this?....Aish I just want to see where Jungkook is.....I called Taehyung without any second thoughts.

"Hello" I said as the line picked up....

"Y/n??...."

"Yeah sorry for calling you so late.."

"It's okay...."

He tried to say but the muffled sound of music echoed through the back...is he at a bar?? I couldn't really hear him that well...

"Where are you? Are you at a bar?"

"Uh- no....are you okay??.."

"Yeah I'm fine...but do you know where's Jungkook??"

"Oh uh...am...he's..."

"What?!"

"He's here with me....."

"Oh I was calling him...but he wasn't answering...can I talk to him?....."

"Oh well am...not right now...he's busy..."

"Oh...well..imma get going...thank you anyways..."

"Yeah...sure..."

Without any further questions I hung up the phone. I sighed as I threw my head back onto the chair. I wonder why they're out so late, I clearly heard music in the background....I'm sure they're at a bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours it was already midnight, my eyelids became heavy...I couldn't keep myself awake any longer. Yawns overtook my mouth as I laid down on the couch, I snuggled myself into a pillow as sooner or later I fell asleep.

||TAEHYUNG POV||

I just brought Jungkook home. I literally had to drag him out of there...he was all over these girls. He couldn't control himself anymore. I even lied to y/n as to where we were. Jungkook is completely drunk right now. He has hickeys covering his neck....how am I going to explain this y/n when we walk through that door.

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I walked over to jungkook's side of the car. I opened the door as nonsensical words slurred from his mouth.

"Jungkook just be quiet..." I said bluntly as I helped him come out the car.

"I don't need your help..." he slurred as he stumbled almost falling to the ground.

"Yes you do..." I said as I threw his arm over my shoulder.. "What are we gonna tell y/n?" I continued...

"Y/n? Who's y/n? Isn't she your girl?" He tried to say.

"Jungkook she's your wife..." I said bluntly as we walked towards the house.

"Ahh really...i have a wife?!..." he said...but I knew he was just sprouting stupidness right now. I sighed as I managed to drag him towards the door. I rang the door bell as he hung onto my shoulder.

Is she not home?? I ran the door bell so much times.
"Jungkook where's you're key?.." I said feeling his pockets. "I got it..." I said as I pulled it out his back pocket.

I unlocked the door as I pulled him inside. Jungkook is literally a hand full when he's drunk. The house was dark but flashes of light came from the living room. I carried him to the living room as my eyes caught upon someone sleeping on the couch. It was y/n.....

"Shhh you're gonna wake her..." I exclaimed to Jungkook as he began making unnecessary noises.

She began stirring around in the couch as she rubbed her eyes.
"Y/n?..." I called out to her softly...

She grew scared she jumped up on her couch with fright... "don't worry it's me...I brought Jungkook home..." I said in a whisper voice..

"Oh Taehyung..." she said as she rubbed her eyes and breathed out... " I got scared.." she continued..

"Where were you guys?...it already 2 am..." she said clearly annoyed..

"We were..." I looked down..

"At a bar...I could tell..." she said as she looked at Jungkook who was clearly drunk as ever on my shoulder.

"Let me help you..." she said as she walked over to me as she took Jungkook to the couch...

"It's late you can go home...I'm sure you're tired...I'll take care of him.." she said as she gently smiled my way.

"Are you sure?" I questioned more...

"Yes it's okay...I'll call you if it's anything..." she said..

"Okay...I'll see you later then..." I said as I made my way out the door. My heart was racing. I still couldn't bring myself to let go of my feelings for y/n...Every time I see her...time stops...I feel flustered....ugh...I need to control myself....With that thought I headed home....

~~end of Taehyung POV~~

To be continued.......
Hope you enjoyed 👍🏻💜
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻👍🏻
Leave your reviews in the comments 😊😊