-24-

_____________________________

"Taehyung I don't care....let's just forget him okay...please...." I begged him...

He just nodded as he moved back onto eating his ice cream cone. I never thought I'll be sitting here with they guy who broke my heart 2 years ago.....but at this point I don't care...he made me smile...he's trying his best to cheer me up right now no matter what and that's the thing I always loved about him. He always tried to make me happy,no matter what obstacle came his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up at the park Taehyung took her last time but there was no sign of them. After frantically searching for 5 minutes,beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I hopped back into my car.

I held onto the steering wheel as I groaned loudly...where are you y/n???

I picked up my phone to call her again but still there was no luck. Her phone was still switched off...UGH!
Where could they be?!?!? Is she at his house!!?

I sped off at Taehyung's house without any further questions on my mind. I need to find her now....if she leaves me....our company will go downhill....my dad is gonna kill me.....he specifically told me make her fall for me before the party....

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I pulled up at Taehyung's house just to find that his car wasn't in the driveway so of course they're not here.

I picked up my phone as I called him again...come on Taehyung this isn't like you...

"Hello" Taehyung answered softly...

"Where are you! WHERE'S Y/N!"

"You really wanna know where she is now?!? After you have been fucking another girl in your office?!?"

"It's not what it looked like Taehyung! You know me better than this!.."

"I don't think I do Jeon! You've changed! You made me lie to y/n that night because you wanted to fuck all those other girl! What do you want to do!?! Huh?!? Believe you now!?"

"Ugh! Just fuck it Taehyung it doesn't make sense explaining to you! Where's y/n!?!"

"She doesn't want to see you Jungkook...you shouldn't be trying to make up with her to make her fall for you....I know about the deal with your dad Jungkook....."

"W-what?!?"

"Your dad told my dad....I overheard them on the phone....I wanted to talk to you about it that night we went in the bar but you clearly had other plans..."

"Taehyung...it's for the business....you know I don't love...just tell me where are you and y/n are..."

"No I'm not going to tell you! And she's not coming home tonight! Leave her alone...if you can't treat her right maybe she shouldn't come back and that's final! Don't act like you like her Jungkook....y/n doesn't deserve this...."

"TAEHYUNG! SHUT THE FUCK UP! You know nothing about this! Just let me explain to her please...."

The beeping sound echoed through the line as Taehyung ended the call without any further discussion...I tried to call back but his phone was switched off...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung who are you talking to?" Y/n suddenly came up to me and asked. She had left to use the washroom so I took the opportunity to answer Jungkook. He's been ringing down my phone for the past 5 minutes straight.

"Oh I- uh my mom...she wanted to know where I was..." I awkwardly chuckled as I rubbed my neck and looked down...

I hated to lie to her. It broke my heart to lie to her again after what I did...I can't see her heart get broken again....and I'm not going to let Jungkook use her....if he can't treat her right maybe she shouldn't go back...

"Oh...it's been a while since I've seen your mom..." She said as he giggled and we walked along the boardwalk as the sun began setting. The orange and pink hues took over the sky as the sun met the beach lining in the distance.

"You wanna see her....she'll love to see you..." I said as I flashed my boxy smile her way...

"Uh..maybe she doesn't want to see me again...I did leave you..." she said as she looked away...

"No y/n you know she loved you dearly....besides it wasn't your fault...it was mine...and she knows the whole story..." I said as I looked her way just only for her gaze to meet mines as a surprised one.

"You told her?!?" She exclaimed

"Yeah...I wasn't myself for a few days I needed someone to talk to...." I softly said...

"Oh...I-" she tried to say but I cut her off...

"Let's just...not talk about that okay...." I say with a soft smile...

She gently smiled back as her gaze softened my way... "Maybe we should carry back some churros for her....I knew she loved it...." she continued...

My eyes widened at her statement..
"You're going?!?"

"Of course...she is like a mom to me....plus she knows the truth..." she exclaimed as she pulled my arm to the churros cart.

She happily bought the churros with the biggest smile on her face. That was the smile that kept me going everyday...that was the smile I saw everyday when I woke up on the weekends....that was the smile that made me fall in love with her at first sight....

I looked at her as she paid and though....I'm not going to let that smile disappear again just like it did 2 years ago....I'm not going to let this smile disappear because of Jungkook.....

________________________________
To be continued.... 🥺💜
Thank you for reading😊Don't forget your vote 👍🏻
Sorry for the late update and the short chapter 🥺🥺

Hope everyone enjoyed BangBangCon and caught up on some sleep 🥺❤️ I purple you all 💜💜

~xoxo~