-62-

_____________________________
My feet froze to the spot as I just realized what I sprouted out. My eyes widened as I slowly looked up at the man who stood expressionless at the front of me.

"Y/n...I-"

"I know. You don't love....you don't have to tell me twice..." I shook my head as the rain continued to pour on us but I didn't care. The pain in my chest couldn't compare to any of the things happening around me. It was as if I was numb.

"Jungkook....." I breathed out....
"Let's take a break...." my eyes fluttered shut at my words,allowing my tears to be combined with the rains drops.

"W-what?" His voice cracked.

"It's for the better....It's the only way I'll stop loving you....." I looked down.

"No...you can't leave....no...." he grabbed my hands. "You'll come back right?...."

"Right?" He questioned again.

"Don't worry about that now. Now you can go back to your normal life, I won't be there to burden you anymore....you'll be free....just like you wanted...." i choked out.

"Y/n..."

"Don't tell me anything that will make me regret my decision please....just...leave me alone....." I sobbed as I jerked my hands away from him. Walking off, away from him....away from his life....but he didn't take a step any closer.....he allowed me to walk away.....

My hands gripped my mouth, I sobbed as I took every weak step down the street. My dress completely soaked as my makeup ran, but I didn't care, I didn't care how I looked.

Where do I go from here? I'm alone. Tired. Exhausted.

I don't want to go home...my dad will ask to much questions..and Jungkook's place is not even a option right now....I groaned as I made my way under a little shed. Shivers ran down my spine as a line of cold wind struck past me.

My hands pulling up my phone to my blurry vision as the brightness lightly lit up. This wasn't a situation where I can go to a friend's house and get comfort....because the friend I called my "best friend" is now my enemy.

Staring into space, body becoming more numb, eyelids heavy as my body slowly fell into a dark hole. My phone buzzed in my hands. Jumping from the ringing of the phone, the caller ID popped up....the caller ID I didn't know I wanted so bad,until now.

"T-Taehyung...."

"Y/n where are you?" He questioned with a worried tone.

"C-come get me please....p-please!" I began sobbing while I talked to him. A gasp leaving his lips as he answered worriedly.

"Y/n wh-"

"P-please...." I breathed out.

"I'm coming..I'm coming...where are you?" He questioned.

"Not far from the building,you'll see me...." My hands falling numb to my sides as the beeping sound of the call ran through the little space I was in. Tears falling from my eyes like it was natural. My eyes wavering around the road in search of Taehyung. Lightening and thunder striking through the sky as I folded my arms.

Trembling on the spot as the cold breeze brushed past me. The strands of wet hair sticking to my face as tears stained my pale face. My legs becoming weak....it was almost as if my body was giving up on me.

"Y/n!" A voice called out to me as a car pulled up. The light of the car flashing directly in my eyes as I brought my other hand up to my eyes. Taehyung running out the car as he ran over to me. His figure becoming blurry, my thoughts crowded as my breathing increased. Hearing my every heart beat I hear him call out to me but I couldn't answer. My voice wasn't there.

"Y/n!" He called out as I saw a blurry vision of his figure coming closer. My eyelids becoming heavy and my legs quivered.

"T-Taehyung..." I gasped out softly as complete darkness took over my eyes. My body falling weak through the thin air.
_______________________________
Thanks for reading ✨✨🥰