-88-

"Because of fucking you I'm like this!" He growled out as he pushed my dress up.

"P-please.." tears streamed down my face as his hands stuck inside my underwear. A gasp leaving my lips as he immediately stuck his tongue inside my mouth.

Stirring around in his grip as he placed another hard slap to my face. "Stop fucking moving! We'll get done faster."

"N-no....p-lease....p-lease" I begged but he showed no mercy. His hands tugging on my bra as his eyes glistened.

"Fuck you're so hot." He growled out before he's attacking my cleavage.

Crying out, he pushed himself against me more.

"JUNGKOOOOOK!" I screamed out as loudly as I can before Namjoon is slapping my across my face with a gun. Blood streaming down my face as my body fell to the floor. My vision blurry as I saw the man standing over me.

"I fucking told you...don't scream." I growled out before he's hovering over me. His thumb gracing over the wound he has just made on my head.

Humming out he said, "you're stubborn..you know that! But you just turned me on even more!" He said as he ripped away the remains of the top of my dress. My Lacey black bra becoming exposed as he held the gun to my head.

"If you shout. You're gone." He threatened.

Biting back my tears and screams,the man pushed my legs apart before his hard bulge his hitting against me.

•••••••••

"JUNGKOOOOOK!" The screams of a girl echoed through the parking lot as I exited through the doors of the building. My heart stopping as my eyes wavered around the area in search of the owner of the scream, but there was no one.

That was when I heard ruffling sounds behind the dark area of the building. The sound of a gun striking someone. My feet slowly trailing over to the back as I saw a man hovering over a girl. Blood stains on the wall and floor as I kicked the man off the girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted as my eyes got a glimpse of the woman that laid on the floor.

"Y/N!" My eyes widened at the sight of the blood that covered her head and was dripping down her face. The man turning around as he stumbled to his feet.

"You fucking bastard!" I groaned out as I grabbed the man up by his jersey and turned him around to face me . My eyes widening at the sight of mischievously chuckling man.

It was no other than,
"Namjoon!" I shouted out as I placed a heavy slap to his face. Chuckled leaving his mouth as he said. "I already fucked her." He chuckled.

"You fucking touched my wife!" I said as I slapped him down to the ground. My legs straddling him as I saw y/n struggling to her feet at the corner of my eye.

"J-Jungkook no h-he has a g-gun." She sounded out before her body is falling back flat to the ground.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shouted as I cuffed him in his jaw. Groans leaving him, but instead he continued his chuckling.

"You're fucking going to jail!" I groaned out as I pushed him to the ground as I ran over to y/n.

"Baby..."
"Baby..." I cried out as I pulled her weak body into my arms.

"I-I'm okay." She choked out as her blood stained my fingers.

"N-no you're not." Tears streamed down my face as I took a piece of her dress and covered her exposed chest.

"Y-you're gonna be okay." I said as she pushed her body up. Her eyes wandering behind me before she's harshly pushing me out the way and screaming, "NOOOOO!" Just then sound of a bullet is echoing through the area.

"Y/N!" I shouted out as her body fell back into my arms. My eyes shooting up at Namjoon who held the gun firmly in his arms. His eyes widened as he saw the blood streaming from Y/n's chest. My hands gripping onto the wound.

"NAMJOONNNN!" I screamed out as tears ran down my face. Before I knew it his body is falling to ground from the kick that came behind him. It was Taehyung.

"The police is coming." Jimin shouted out as he held Namjoon firmly to the ground.

"You fucking bastard!" Taehyung shouted out before he hitting Namjoon like there's no tomorrow. "YOU FUCKING SHOT HER!"

"Baby! Baby!" I cried out as her blood streamed out her chest. "T-try to stay conscious." I said frantically before I'm picking her body up into my arms.

"FUCKING CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I said as I held her head in my bloody arms.

"They're on their way." Jimin replied immediately.

"Please...you have to stay with me! You can't leave y/n! I have so much to tell you. I have so much things I hadn't got the chance to tell you about. You can't leave." I said frantically as I placed my head against hers. My weak arms moving up to mine as she caressed my face.

"D-don't cry....I-I'll be o-okay." She stuttered out before coughs are leaving her mouth. A stream of blood leaving her mouth as she continued to cough.

My hands catching every single cough of blood that came out. My eyes widening at I saw her eyes rolling back into her head.

"N-no y/n! Y/n stay with me baby. Stay." I said as I shook her face with trembling hands. Her eyes continued rolling back as blood came out her mouth. My eyes widening as the sound of the sirens of the ambulance invaded the parking lot. My body shaking as I held onto my whole life in my arms.

"Y/n! They're here. W-wake up now..." I called out to her but still her body laid unconscious in my arms. "Y-you can't die you know that! W-w still have to g-get married baby...r-remember?" I stuttered out as I talked to my unconscious wife that laid in my arms.

"R-remember we're going to h-have 2 k-kids. Y-you c-can't leave yet baby..." I stuttered out as my hands caressed her face. Tears falling uncontrollably as a stretcher was placed beside her.

"Mr. Jeon we'll need you to hand her over." The nurse said as they took her weak body from my arms. Her blood covered my entire body as I stared into shock, my body completely lifeless as I looked at her. Everything was focused on her, I didn't care about Namjoon getting handcuffed but instead...my life that was going in the ambulance in a stretcher.

"We'll meet you there." Taehyung and Jimin said before I'm rushing into the ambulance and taking a firm grip around her cold hands.

"E-everything's going to be okay...don't worry. I'm here." I cried out as the nurses placed an oxygen mask to her face. The nurse placing two of her fingers to y/n's neck to check for a pulse.

The nurse shaking her head as they turned up the oxygen tank.

"Y/n..." I choked out as the ambulance began speeding down the way. "C-come on b-baby give them a pulse o-okay...." I said as I rubbed her hands. The nurses staring down at me with sadden eyes as I talked to her just like if she's hearing me.

"Will she be okay?" I choked out as I looked up at the nurses.

"We didn't get a pulse sir." The nurse said as she looked down at y/n's body.

"N-no that's not possible. We'll get a pulse when we reach the hospital. The doctor will wake her up." I choked out as I gripped her hands to my mouth.

"Right b-baby. You'll give them a p-pulse okay?" I cried out as my tears streamed down her hands.
_______________________________