-68-

Scrolling through my phone, a silent gasp left my lips. My eyes saddening as my thumb slowly grazed over the phone. It was a picture of Jungkook and I. The day I did the laundry, the day we ran around the house like pure kids. He wanted to take this picture....I remember his exact words....the sincere look in his eyes when he offered to take the picture.

This was the day my heart started changing,  the day I tossed and turn in the bed when he kissed me all of a sudden in the kitchen

This was the day my heart started changing, the day I tossed and turn in the bed when he kissed me all of a sudden in the kitchen. This was the day I scrambled around my bed like high school girl who got their first date with her crush. This was the night I found myself smiling just from the thought of us running around the house like kids.

This was the day.......

I thought he was different........

"KNOCK KNOCK!" My body getting startled out of the deep thought as my thumb brushed off the tear from my eyes that was just about to cascaded down my cheek. My head turning to the door as I sniffled.

A smiling Namjoon, dressed in the most casual clothes walks through the door. A large bouquets of flowers laid in his hands as he closed the door behind him.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady..." he smiled as he gently bowed passing the flowers y way.

"Thank you..." I smiled as my hands clasped around the large bouquet of flowers. "Woah they smell amazing...." I hummed out as i took a huge sniff out of the flowers.

"How are you feeling?" He questioned.

"Better..." I smiled as I gently nodded. A nervous expression taking over his face as he bit onto his bottom lip.

"You can sit if you want..." I said as I extended my hands to the chair beside my bed.

"Oh yes..." he awkwardly chuckled as he sat down. Leaning back onto the chair as his legs spread apart.

Clearing my throat, I asked,
"How did you know I was here?"

"Oh uhm...." he rubbed the nape of his neck. "Everyone in the business is talking about it...." his gaze lifted.

"W-what?" I choked out as my eyes widened.

"The media can get a bit personal....there's a whole article about...you and Jungkook...." he gaze lowered as he pulled out his phone. "Let me show you...."

"Here..." he said as he handed me the phone.

My hands clapping around the phone as I scrolled through the page. A gasp leaving my mouth as I breathed out,
"It has everything...."

My hands clasped around my mouth as I read through the comments.

'I give him full privilege to leave her!"
"Isn't that that rich ass man daughter?'
'What does Jungkook even like about her!'
'Gold digger!'
'What a fake!'
'I'm sure she did this for fame...'
'She's only taking a break because the truth is out...."

"Namjoon...." I breathed out as I scrolled through the comments more. "Are people really saying this?" Shaky hands as I showed him the phone screen.

"Okay that's enough of that..." he said as he grabbed the phone from my hands. His eyes growing worried as his eyes scanned my expression.

"Why is the world like this!" I said as I bit back on my tears. My voice cracked as the words forced to come out my mouth. "No one tries to understand both sides of the story instead they just judge you...."

"That's what haters do. Don't let them get too you....they're just jealous of you....that's why people hate...because they're jealous...." Namjoon as he he stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry I showed you it...." he looked down.

"No. It's okay....I'm glad you did...." I forcibly smiled.

"Get better fast okay....we still have to eat dinner...." he chuckled.

"You really want that meal huh?" I giggled.

"You offered..." his head tilted.

"Oh right I did..." I rubbed the nap of my neck.

.......

Staring up at y/n, I knew this article affected her but....this was a perfect opportunity. I guess god does work in mysterious ways. It so happened that they're on a break right now. This only makes everything easier. I can easily slip y/n away from Jungkook while I crush the business.

Everyone knows Jungkook's not going to take this easy, y/n was his easy way out....his easy way of getting to be CEO and his easy easy of gaining money. At this point he's going to be a wreck, just like the old days. The days he didn't care about the business, the days he drowned himself in alcohol over his old girlfriend Jiyeon. He left me in charge....for all these years I've been building his trust....

Luckily my identity has been kept hidden all these years, if he knew who my father was...they wouldn't have hired me....but this is my only chance of...making him suffer....the same way he made my father suffer.
_______________________________