-35-

Hope you enjoyed that short edit Ami 💜😊

.......
_____________________________

Didn't I tell her stay away from him! She never listens to me. If my dad finds out about this, I'm dead. He's going to think I can't carry on the task of making her fall for me. Ugh! She's making everything ten times harder. I plopped her phone back down onto the night stand as I stood up from the bed.

I ruffled my fingers through my hair, only to make my way downstairs. Iv been in this room all morning and I'm not going to stay here any longer. Plus I forgot I had to tell her about the stupid business party Saturday. I promised my dad I'll make her fall for me during this week but...at least I have one night to make her fall for me.

A smirk subconsciously forming on my lips as I quietly stepped down each steps, only to hear movements in the kitchen. I made my way to the entrance of the kitchen as I leaned against the wall. My eyes glued on the small figure that stood there washing the dishes. Her ass swaying gently side to side as she hummed out the same tune from the last time I saw her in the shower.

Her hair was messily thrown up in a bun, strays of hair hanging from the sides. My eyes traveling up and down her figure as I admired the sight. My tongue subconsciously swiping over my bottom lip only to feel heat building up inside me.

She couldn't even tell I was here. She was so engulfed in humming her song and swaying those hips and let me tell you those hips are not giving me an easy time right now. I slowly walked up towards her.

My hands wrapping around her tiny waist, my head slightly at the side of hers. Her body tensing as I whispered,
"Those hips are not supposed to be moving by themselves....that's my job...."

I breathed out onto her neck as she titled her head back. I pushed myself against her more leaving no space between us.

.....

Y/N

Before I knew it, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Hot breaths pasting my ear and slightly exposed neck. My body tensing as he whispered in his low husky voice. He blew hot breaths on my neck as my head subconsciously threw back.

Only to feel his hard bulge against my ass. He pushed his groin onto me more and more. My body tensing at the feel. I couldn't help myself. He had that aura, his hot touch that made me weak.

He fingers tips traveling up my body only to move the tiny pieces of hair that hung from my hair. He softly moved them behind my ears as his fingers slightly grazed across my neck. A deep but low breath leaving my lips as he spun me around.

"J-Jungkook you're sick....." I murmured out only to look up and meet his dangerous gaze.

"I'm feeling better now...." he huskily said as he pulled me closer to him. Only for my wet hands to land on his hard chest.

"S-stop this....your soup is ready...." I scoffed out as I tried to release myself from his grip.

"But I don't want it" he whined out.

"Then what do you want!" I scoffed out. "You have to drink this soup...it'll help with your cold" I continued.

"But I want you..." a smirk forming on his lips. His eyes darkening.

"Jeon...don't make me repeat myself..." I said almost in an annoyed tone.

"You can't rule me...Mrs.Jeon..." he said as his eyebrows jumped as he emphasized on Mrs.jeon.

"Oh really is that so?!" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Then let me show you who's the boss around here Jeon..." I smirked as my fingers brushed across his jaw. My touch soft and slow. His eyes widening at the sight of my actions.

I began walking towards him our bodies still glued together my eyes not leaving his, our faces getting closer and closer as he walked backwards. His eyes not leaving mine. His grip tightening around me as I pushed myself against him.

His back now hitting against the kitchen wall. Although he was still towering over me. I showed him that I had full power right now. My feet levitating as I was now on my tippy toes. My face going closer to his as my fingers brushed across his pink lips.

"You're going to sit down there and drink all of this soup..." my gaze strong and tone dominating. My eyes moving back up to his only to see his own shocked. I couldn't tell you what had gotten into my to act like this but I did. My heart was really about to come out my chest this time. My breathing was hitched but I showed him the demanding and strong side of me. He needed to know that I got my way every time and it isn't gonna change because I'm living here.

"Do you understand Jeon?!" I breathed out as I left hot breaths against his lips. I could tell he was having a hard time right now. The boner said it all.

He only nodded in response as my eyes travelled down to meet his boner.

"Hmm...you're that easy..." I sounded out as I looked back up to him. He was almost breathless at my sudden actions. I don't think a woman has ever locked him in such a small space before.

"You caused this..." he groaned out as his gaze darkened once more.

"Now how about you fix it..." he said husky before swiftly grabbing me by my hips once more. My back now against the wall. His hands caged me between him and the wall. His y'all built figure domination over me.

"Do you think I'll let you demand me like that?!" He smirked as his shadow covered me. The veins in his neck raising.. "I just wanted to see how far you'll go..." he continued.

"Now how are you gonna fix this?!" He looked down as my breath hitched.

At this point I was speechless, lost for words at the fact that he moved me against this wall in less than 2 seconds. His dominance returned but stronger.

_______________________________
To be continued....
Thanks for reading 💜
It was about time it got a bit spicy. It's been a while 🤭
Leave reviews 🥺💜