-64-

_____________________________

"Jiyeon?" Taehyung breathed out. "Jungkook can't you get a grip on yourself...look what Jiyeon has done to you yet you trail after her like a love sick puppy..." he continued.

"I was drunk....I-"

"That's always your excuse! You blame it on the alcohol but are you that stupid to not realize what you're doing is fucking wrong!" He sighed.

"Look who's talking the one who ran after her for fucking two years..." I pointed at y/n who laid in the bed.

"Because I fucking love her Jungkook!" He eyed me. His eyes filling with water. "I love her..." he said almost in a whisper... "but..."

"But?" I questioned.

"She loves you..." he turned back to my way. My heart sinking...pure guilt taking over me as I looked across to her.

"I know..." my eyes filled with water as her voice rang through my head. The sound of her voice saying she loves me rang through my head. She loves me and all I did was brought pain to her....all I did was break her heart everyday.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung called out to me as he pulled me out of deep thoughts.

"What else happened?" He questioned.

"I- she-"

"Just tell me!" He groaned.

"I pointed out all the girls I slept with in the room and I asked her how many man has she slept with...." I looked down as my voice lowered.

"WHAT?!" He sprouted out loudly as he stood up from the chair. "Are you fucking out of your mind!"

"I was drunk Taehyung...I didn't mean to go so far....but anger made me do it..."

"Anger? Really? what would she even do?" Taehyung eyebrows furrowed.

"She fucking made plans with another man in front me face..." my jaw clenched.

"You're so stubborn! You think y/n is a girl like that! Do you think she invited Namjoon to dinner because she wants to fuck him!" Taehyung sneered out.

"All women are the same Taehyung what's your point!"

"No they're not! And if you fail to realize that you're about to lose someone who actually love you." Taehyung pointed at y/n as he gulped. My eyes following his finger as my eyes met upon her innocent gaze.

Will I lose her?

"Get a grip Jungkook...Get a grip!" Taehyung groaned out as he sat back down beside y/n. His eyes fixed on her as his head rested on her hands.

"We're taking a break...." I breathed out as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Break?" His bead raised back up.

"Yeah she said we should take a break...." I slowly looked back up. My weak yet lifeless gaze meeting the older.

"You're going to be okay?" Taehyung asked worried.

"Yeah..." I weakly smiled.

"You sure? You don't look so good...just let me know if you need anything then...." Taehyung's voice lowered.

"I'll be going now...She doesn't want to see me...I'll only make the situation worse if I stay...." I spared one more glance at her.

"But she-"

"She doesn't...." I shook my head.

......

My eyes weakly opening, cold shivers taking over my body as a warm touch held between my fingers. My eyes fluttering open as it adjusted to the light of the white room. A oxygen mask covering my mouth as I weakly glanced across to me....

"T-t-Taehyung...." I spoke weakly as his eyes shot to me.

"Y/n!" He gasped out as he called out to Jungkook.

"Call the doctor!" He sprouted out loudly as he sat beside by bed.

"Y/n..." he breathed out as he brought my hands to his mouth. "You're okay...you're okay..." his eyes fluttered shut as tears leaked through them.

"J-Jungkook....." I softly spoke out as a beeping sound echoed through the room.
________________________________