-72-

"Y/n I think that's enough...." Taehyung said as he pulled the shot glass from my mouth.

"Oh leave her...she's having fun...." Jimin said as he pulled back Taehyung's hands from around my grips. "We're here..." Jimin said.

"You mean I'm here..." Taehyung scoffed. "A few more drinks and you're gone..."

"Wanna bet?" Jimin smirked as he eyed the younger.

"Sure, at least this is one way I can get back some of the money I spent on you..."  Taehyung chuckled as the two men shook hands creating the bet.

"Nice. One more round let's go...." Jimin said as his fingers twirled in the air. Our shot glasses filled with up with soju as I eyed the two men. My mind already becoming fuzzy as I chuckled before our heads are throwing back and the fizzy liquid is bubbling down out throat. Hissing as our heads return to normal, we chuckled.

"Food is here..." Jimin squealed out as the waiter placed the trays of food in front of us.

"Enjoy the meal..." all of us said in unison before we're devouring the whole meal. Countless shots of soju accompanied along the way. Our table was covered in multiple bottles of soju as the clicking sound of our chopsticks filled out area.

time skip•

Our laughs jumbled together as the three of us appeared here like there was nothing that bothered us. It was just like the old days. We came here every time we had a great day. Jimin would always end up being the first one drunk and Taehyung and I will have to drag him home.....but

Today is different. Instead I'm the one drowning in alcohol. I never drank this much but I couldn't stop myself...it made me feel numb....

The numbness made me forget everything. It drained out all the dark thoughts that made me  feel suffocated. The thoughts that held me captive under water.

My thoughts became jumbled as my words slurred out. My cheeks burning up as I placed my hands to them. My eyes towering up to see the two men who sat opposite me. Smiles pasted their faces like there's no tomorrow.....but here I am....pasting the most fakest smile I could pull off.....

I just wanted to forget him....but I couldn't. He was the one I thought of everyday. He's the man who i never thought I'll fall for. He's the man I never thought I'll grief for.....grief for his touch.....

"Y/n..."

"Hmm..." I mumbled out as I weakly looked up at the man that eyed me with pure worry in his eyes. My eyes subconsciously filled with tears as my vision became blurry.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly as his hand lightly touched on mine.

"Oh I'm fine..." I slurred out as I sniffled. My hands quickly wiped away my tears.

"I think I should take her home, she's already drunk...." Taehyung said as he turned to Jimin who filled up his glass with more soju.

"I'm not drunk!" I slurred out as my hands slammed on the table. My feet staggering as I tried to stand up.

"Yeah yeah okay....you're not." Taehyung said as he stood from his chair and immediately took my small arms into his large ones.

"I can handle myself.." I choked out as I tried to release my hands from his grip.

"Jimin..you going?" Taehyung questioned. My heavy eyes towering up to see the older who continued to take more shots. "Don't drink too much or else I'll have to come get you...." Taehyung scoffed out.

"I won't be long...." Jimin said as he looked up and smiled at us.

"Come on y/n let's go...." Taehyung said as he grabbed up both of our coats from the chair. Stumbling behind him as he showed me the way till outside.

"Taehyung...." I breathed out.

"What?" He questioned softly as he turned around.

"I'm about to throw up...." I said as I held onto my mouth.

"Oh no no no. Wait wait!" He said frantically as he pulled me to the side of the bar. "Here go ahead" he bent me over as he gripped up all my hair in his one hand. His free hand gently rubbed my back and in no time there I was throwing up at the side of the bar.

I breathed out.
"This position is weird..."

"Oh y/n. Now is not time for jokes...throw up..." he said as he rubbed my back once more.

"I think I'm good..." I said as my cheeks heated red just from the feelings of his bulge against me the whole time. Raising back to standing position my blurry vision spun around to see him.

"Let's go now..." he said huskily as he held onto my wrists.

"Make me." I said playfully as he spun around to meet my gaze that was covered with laughter.

"Y/n...." he said lowly. "Come on let's go..."

"I said make me!" I stuck my tongue out slightly to tease him. His eyebrows quirked as he saw the childish spark in my eyes.

"If you say so baby...." he said huskily before he throws me over his shoulder. A squeal coming from my mouth as he slapped his large hand on my ass.

 A squeal coming from my mouth as he slapped his large hand on my ass

"Ouch..." I said like a baby as I hung from his shoulder. "You're bad" I pouted behind him and I began hitting his back playfully.

"Don't." He said as he slapped my ass one more time.
________________________________