-39-

______________________________
Warning: Smut ahead! ⚠️
Listen to the above song while reading! 🎧Wear headphones 🎧
!Read at own risk! !Enjoy!

"What did you just say to me?" He said as he harshly grabbed the phone out my hands and threw it on the bed. His eyes growing immediately dark,his tongue grazing over his bottom lip as his eyebrows furrowed.

"What did you just say? I'm asking you a question Mrs. Jeon?!" He said in a low husky voice as he walked closer to me. My feet hitting the bed as I had no where else to go, a gulp choking down my throat. What had gotten into him!

"I- say I- I-I don't look into your phone!" I murmured out as I stuttered.

His eyes growing darker and more dangerous than ever. A smirk forming on his pink lips as his large hands engulfed my bare shoulders.

"j-Jungkook....." I choked out as his warm hands sent shivers down my spine.

"Did you think it was okay to talk to me like that?!" He said fearlessly as his voice grew more deep and husky. His hands trailing down my figure as I subconsciously followed his orders. My large eyes still staring up to him as his large figure trailed over me. My back was now against the bed as his muscular figure hovered over me. His arms caging me between him and the bed. At this point, I forgot how to breathe. My mind jumbled as heat grew in my body just thinking about the things he could do to me right now.

My stomach filling with butterflies immediately as he came dangerously close

My stomach filling with butterflies immediately as he came dangerously close. My breath hitched as his low voice appeared.

"I fucking wanted you so bad in the kitchen!" He sneered out in a whisper as his soft plump lips brushed across mine. Biting onto my bottom lip harshly as I felt his hot breath against my ear lobe. My thoughts running crazy as his words left me lingering.

"Are you going to continue disrespecting me like that babe?" He said lowly. My mind flustered , not knowing what to respond right now. Biting down on my bottom lip hard as ever,he trailed back over to my face. His eyes glued onto mine as his his eyebrow quirked.

"Not answering huh?!" He sneered out almost in a chuckle as his legs suddenly parted mine. One of his muscular legs between mine as his large hands engulfed my leg motioning it to wrap around him. Pushing himself more into me....

"Ah..." a soft whimper left my mouth as he bit onto his lips after hearing me wince.

"You like that huh?!" He began teasing me with these flirty statements, but the more he did, the more I grew impatient, the more I grew needy for him inside me. The more I fantasized about the things his hands could do to me.

I breathed out as his lips trailed to my neck.

"Did daddy give you permission to wear this outfit tonight?" His hot breath covered my neck as those words exited his mouth.

"Did I?!" He questioned lowly as he bit onto my neck suddenly.

"Ah..n-no.." I moaned out lightly as I felt his smirk forming against my skin. His eyelashes brushing against my neck, it sent tingles throughout my body. My eyes automatically closing as my hands gripped the sheets at the side of me.

His lips working magic on my neck as he searched for my sweet spot. His sucking left spots of light purple marks all over my neck. He bit onto my skin every 2 seconds. Whimpers leaving my mouth as he found my spot.

"Ahh...j-j-Jungkook...." I lightly moaned out as he realized he found my spot. He aggressively attacked that spot as he bit lightly onto the skin. His lips leaving wet kisses on the spot as my grip around the sheets tightened. My feet curling up the sheets between my toes as my bottom lip was engulfed with my teeth.

His lips trailing over my thin strapped pajama top. My shoulder were completely exposed in this, but it only made things easier for him. He left hot breaths along the lining of the straps of the top as he gripped them with his teeth. Pulling them down my shoulder with his teeth alone, without any further hesitation he attacked my shoulders. He left wet kisses along my collar bone as my head titled back.

My back arching as he kisses my cleavage. His legs parting mine more and more. His hard groin pushing against me more.

"Fuck! I love when you don't wear a bra..." he said lowly as he trailed lower brushing his lips over my breasts.

"Ahh..." I moaned out more as he trailed down to my inner thighs. My back arching as his fingers playfully crossed over my area.

His lips leaving wet kisses all over my inner thighs. My legs subconsciously tightening and closing as the shivers were driving me crazy.

"No uh....did daddy tell you close them?" He asked as he opened my legs more. He trailed back up to me as his veins ran through this arms that caged me.

"You know you're giving daddy a hard time right?" He said lowly as his lips trailed over mine.

"J-Jungkook...." I breathed out as his gaze shot back up to me.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard!....I wanted you so bad..." he said dangerously as his tongue grazed over his bottom lip.

"KISS ME ALREADY JUNGKOOK!" I groaned out as my hands pulled him into a deep kiss. My hands traveling traveling through his soft fully hair as his head turned to the left. Getting the perfect fit, his tongue slipped into my mouth without any further hesitation. Our tongues fighting for dominance as we both moaned between the kiss as we pulled back for air.

The kiss was filled with heat and need. It felt as if we both needed this right now. Heat building high in me as he pulled back and smirked.

"Fuck! Your so hot! When I'm done with you, you're gonna be a mess!" He groaned out as a whimper left my mouth with all these teasing comments.

"Sit up NOW!" He demanded as he returned to standing at the edge of the bed, leaving me lying there breathless. His dark eyes eyed me, as a serious expression covered his face.

"Now!" He demanded once more as he brushed his thumb over his bottom lip as a smirk appeared slightly.
________________________________
Part 2 coming soon.....
LETS TAKE A BREATH FOR A SEC!
Don't forget to vote 🥺
Sorry for that kind of cliff hanger but..it's to keep the excitement flowing ami 💜💜