-32-

____________________________

Y/N

It's been a whole hour since Taehyung's  in that meeting. I thought it would have been over by now. I spun around in my chair as my head threw back, the ceiling spinning as the speed increased.I quickly stopped the chair as I became more and more dizzy. I held onto the my desk as a soft chuckle left my mouth. I become so childish sometimes I couldn't even understand what I do.

After a few seconds everything came back to normal. I grabbed up my phone as I looked at the time it was already 11 am. A sigh pursed through my lips as I opened my contacts only to see about a million missed calls from Jungkook that night I was at Taehyung's.

Aish......

I groaned as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Should I give him a call?? My eyes slowing looking down to my phone that laid in my hands. Looking at his contact, I called it without even thinking anymore.

I slowly moved the phone up to my ears. My heart already racing, hands shaking....I could already feel my voice becoming shaky and the worst part is, he haven't even answered yet. The grip around my phone tightened as the ringing stopped. My mouth stood ajar as I chocked out,

"H-h-hello?!"

"Y/n?"

The line went silent as I heard his raspy voice. He sounded so sick. Coughs escaping through his mouth. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt horrible...it's all my fault.....

"Jungkook.....I'm s-sorry...."

"For what?"

"This...all of this...it's my fault you're sick and you're in bed right now....." my voice cracked

"No...y/n...it's okay...don't worry about me...I'm fine....I just need some rest...."

"No...you're not okay!..."
"Did you take medicine?"
"Did you eat?"
"Did you check your fever?"

"y/n..."
"Calm down....Its okay...I'm fine..."
"Why are you so overworked over me?!"

"I- I- don't know okay....I just Ugh! I'm coming over to bring you medicine! Nothing else. I just feel bad because you're sick because of me. The least I could do I help you!"

With that I hung up.

I sighed as I placed my phone done on the desk. My arms folded as I looked straight ahead. Why did I panic?!

I held onto my chest as i felt my heart pumping against my palms. My eyes widened as I noticed the speed of my heart beats. I took consecutive breaths in attempt to calm myself down. If I'm already like this....how am I gonna face him when I reach there.

Ugh y/n...calm down. I'm just carrying medicine for him, nothing more! I'm just gonna make sure he's okay and leave that's all. I sighed as I risen from my chair and grabbed my purse.

I made my way out the office and down the elevator. As the ding echoed through the doors opened revealing none other than,

"Namjoon...."

"I was now coming to get you...." he replied.

I stepped out the elevator as I walked over to him.

"You know where my office is?" I questioned as I raised and eyebrow. Since I'm working here I don't interact with anyone else but Jungkook and Taehyung....and well now Namjoon....but I'm not sure if I can trust him just yet....I mean we're now getting to know each other.

"Oh uh...no...I would have asked around for you...." he rubbed the nape of his neck...

"Oh..."

"Where are you heading?" He questioned.

"Oh um...my..um...Aunty is sick right now...I'm going to get some medicine for her..." I managed to stutter out.

"Oh I can take you....." he offered...

"Oh no...um..." I tried to say but he cut me off...

"We can grab lunch afterwards...it's already lunchtime." He offered once more.

My eyes wavering around the room, in attempt not to make eye contact with him right now.

"Maybe next time? I'm sorry...." I said as my gaze lowered.

"Let me great you to dinner this weekend?" I choked out. I'm already feeling bad that I turned down his lunch offer. I could see the sadness in his eyes when I rejected it, and right now I didn't want anything else on my conscience at this point!

"Oh...sure..." he smiled. His dimples appearing once more.

"See you then..." I replied as I spun around on my heels as took a deep breath...

"Wait!" He called out.

I froze as I slowly turned around only to see him slowly approaching me......

"Can I get your number this time?" He said as he showed me his phone. I raised my eyebrows as I looked at him. His eyes glistening as we made eye contact.

"It's only for the dinner..." he chuckled

I chuckled as I took his phone from his large hands.

"Sure.... 'only for the dinner' " a soft giggle left my lips as I handed him back the phone. A soft smiled appearing on his face as he saw my contact that I just created.

"See you around...." I waved my hands slightly in the air as I left the office.
________________________________
To be continued....
Don't forget to vote 🥺
Hope you enjoyed that double update 😊
More updates coming later today.

~xoxo~