[ 32 ]

- Noor's POV -

"Where are we going?" I ask, trailing behind Yasir.

"What do you mean?" He asks me instead.

"Where's our terminal gate?" We were passing by all the waiting areas.

"Oh, we wait in the business class lounge." He says that casually.

Of course, nothing less than a business class for a Khan.

"Did you want to fly First Class? I didn't have Rosalie book it because the flight shouldn't be too long." He says casually.

"Dude, I've never flown in anything other than Economy. And I haven't even flown in over eight years. A seat inside a plane would suffice." I smile.

"You're joking. Eight years?" He asks as we take a seat in the lounge.

"Not everyone has the imminent wealth to spend on vacations, my rich prince." I say.

The lounge is as you would expect a luxury lounge to look like. The lights are dimmed to offer a moody atmosphere while the couches are soft leather for ultra comfort while you wait for your fancy flight. They even have pillows on the couches.

There's also a— "Is that food?" I ask excitedly.

Yasir looks up from his phone to look at the direction I'm pointing at. "Yes, what else does it look like to you?"

"Is it complimentary?" I raise a brow.

"We're paying a hefty amount for the seats, I'd be shocked if they weren't complimentary." He rolls his eyes.

"So, that's a yes?" I grin.

He lets out an annoyed sigh. "Yes."

"Okay, I'll see you when the flight's about to take off. You can find me over there, with the free food." I run off 

"Hm." He waves me off so I'd stay out of sight, annoying him less.

They have everything I would want to eat. There's pasta, garlic bread, pizza, seafood, fruits, vegetables, pastries, cupcakes, cake, the list goes on.

"Good morning, Ma'am. Are you looking for anything special to eat?" A friendly staff asks.

"Hi! No, thank you. I'm just looking to see what I'd like to eat." I give her a polite smile.

"That's fine, take your time! If you would like anything to drink—water, juice, special mocktails—we serve it at the bar, right over there. Everything here is halal, so please don't be afraid to try something!" She explains.

"Thank you so much! I'll be sure to visit the bar!" I say excitedly. It's nice to see that they're so accommodating.

I grab a plate and try my best to plan my plate so it doesn't look like I'm a fatass at first sight. This place may be slightly empty but the people who are here are... fancy.

"First plate is food and then second plate will be dessert! Then, to the bar for a mocktail!" I say to myself as I organize a bit of pasta, a slice of pizza, and a warm croissant on my plate.

Though I wanted to eat the garlic bread so bad, I avoid it because I don't have gum with me. I don't want to be stuck throughout the whole flight with bad breath.

God, I'm so excited about food at an airport lounge. You can impress me with anything at this point.

I take a seat at the tables provides and continue to munch on my food as I scroll through Instagram.