《 6 》

{ Seonghwa's pov }

"Hey San have you seen Sooyoung anywhere?", I asked. San shook his head no, not knowing where she was.

"Okay thanks I guess", I continued looking for Sooyoung everywhere. I haven't seen her all day and it was the end of the day so me and her needed to go home. I kept calling out her name, hoping she would hear me and come over to me but nothing.

"Hey Seonghwa what are you doing?", said Yeosang as he came over to me. "I'm trying to find Sooyoung I don't know where she is", I said as I kept looking around.

"Oh I thought she was with Yunho"

"Yunho? Why would she be with Yunho?"

"Well Yunho told me he's walking Sooyoung home today, at least that's what he told me", after Yeosang said that, I felt my blood boil. I thanked him and quickly ran home. By the time I turned the corner to reach my house, I saw Yunho and Sooyoung walking side by side.

"Well here we are, thanks for walking me home today Yunho", said Sooyoung as she smiled at Yunho. I balled up my fist as I saw the both of them together. That's supposed to be me and her, not her and Yunho...

"No problem, hey I was wondering if I can maybe get your number"

"Please don't give it to him please don't-"

"Sure!", I saw Sooyoung and Yunho exchange numbers. After that, Yunho then waved goodbye to Sooyoung. After he left, I quickly walked over to Sooyoung.

"Oh hey Seonghwa I was-"

"Save it. Why didn't you tell me you left, I was looking for you everywhere!", I shouted at her. "I told Mingi to tell you...".

I scoffed then looked back at her. "So you decided not to tell me but told Mingi to tell me? I was so freaking worried! I thought something happened to you!".

"Nothing happened to me though. I'm fine besides I was with Yunho-"

"So now it's Yunho? You decided to put Yunho in front of me? Wow...".

"Seonghwa it's not like that, besides he offered to walk me home, I couldn't say no to him", she said while looking down at her feet. I couldn't believe it. She decided to let someone else tell her best friend where she was going. I mean she could've just texted me or something. Even Yunho could've texted me!

"Whatever just- don't do that again alright?", Sooyoung looked at me and nodded. I sighed and said bye to her before walking inside my house. My mom greeted me as usual.

"There's food in the kitchen if you are hungry"

"No I'm good mom, thanks"

"Seonghwa what's wrong?", my mom asked, knowing that I'm upset about something. "It's nothing mom, it's fine".

"Okay if you say so, but if you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me alright?", I smiled and nodded before heading up to my room. I put my backpack down by my desk and laid on my bed.

"Life sucks", I said while letting out a sigh. I kept thinking about what I seen when Yunho and Sooyoung were walking together. They both look generally happy with each other. Maybe they like each other...

I really want to know if they do but that's what I'm afraid of knowing. Knowing that they like each other. Knowing that Sooyoung won't like me.

Knowing that I'm losing my first love...

__________________

Another update! I was having some trouble with this chapter and had to redo it 3 times but I came up with something. It isn't the best but it'll due I guess. Thanks for reading! I love you all and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️