《 11 》

{ Author's pov }

Everyone wants to feel loved. Everyone at one point wants to be in love and experience those so called butterflies that form in your stomach once you see the one you like. Or maybe even want to see how it feels to be loved by someone that isn't a family relative.

That's what Seonghwa wanted. All he wanted was to be loved. By who you may ask? By his own best friend, Sooyoung. But all those dreams and imaginations Seonghwa has being with his own best friend were crushed into a million pieces. All because of his own bestfriend.

All day and all night, Seonghwa couldn't seem to get those words out of his head. The words that hurt him. The words that broke his heart. The words that were said by his own best friend.

"Well it's not my fault that I like him okay!"

It seemed that those 10 simple words were always running through his mind. He never knew simple words could hurt this much. He was hurt by his own best friend. Usually best friends hate seeing their friends hurt or sad, they never want anything bad to happen to them, but Sooyoung was so blind to see that she had hurt her own best friend with just 10 words.

"Well it's not my fault that I like him okay!"

Those 10 words affected Seonghwa so much. He just wanted all the pain to go away. He didn't know why it hurt this bad, or why he had to be the one who faces all this pain on his own. He wanted Sooyoung to see how hurt he was or that he was in love with her.

Sooyoung, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice anything wrong. She just continued with her days and continued hanging out with Yunho and his friends. She tries talking with Seonghwa but he only seems to be responding to her dryly before walking away. Or giving her a weak and sad smile before leaving her.

She wanted to know why he was being like this. She questioned if it's because of the fight they had gotten into. She forgave him and thought they'd be fine like how they always are the next day after they get into an argument. She hadn't even seen the brokenness in Seonghwa's eyes, or his puffy, red eyes he always woke up with every morning.

Sooyoung hasn't even realized how blind she was to see how her best friend was truly feeling. She was so caught up with Yunho that she hadn't spent time to go to Seonghwa and talk to him. Or to see how he's been doing.

Seonghwa's mother even noticed how Seonghwa has been so different. From the way his behavior has changed, to not focusing on school as much as before. Mrs. Park talked to Sooyoung, knowing she would know what's been going on but she didn't know anything. All she just said was how they ended up fighting and Sooyoung ended up confessing her feelings about Yunho to Seonghwa on accident. Mrs. Park knew that was the reason Seonghwa has been acting different and she wanted to say how Seonghwa had liked Sooyoung but she didn't want to expose Seonghwa without him knowing.

Mrs. Park talked to her son, hoping he would start now and try to talk to her. At first he didn't want to, knowing that Sooyoung may still not even see his feelings. Mrs. Park continued to convince him and soon, Seonghwa gave in.

Seonghwa was nervous to talk to Sooyoung again, although she was the easiest person for him to talk to. He has talked to her but he wouldn't necessarily call a 10 second conversation a full on talk.

Seonghwa just hoped and prayed that everything would go on his side and hopefully one day, Sooyoung can see his true feelings for her and return them back.

__________________

At first I didn't really know what to write but soon came up with this. Hopefully it was good enough for you all! We are 4 more followers away from 100! Then I'll do a face reveal for you all! I want to thank you all for reading my book. I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️