《 30 》

{ Author's pov }

As months and months went by, the two couple, Sooyoung and Seonghwa, grew happier together. Their friends adored them and saw how happy they were together. They felt happy seeing Seonghwa is finally with the person he has adored for years. Sooyoung on the other hand felt as if her life was unreal. She's never felt this happy in her life until now.

Sure she's had amazing and fun memories with her parents and family but everyday she felt so excited to wake up and get out of bed to see her family and her best friend who she's now in a happy relationship with.

It was now the last week of college which everyone was excited about. Finally a break from all the assignments, all nighters and mental breakdowns. Although it was the last week, it felt like days went by slower and slower, almost taunting each and every student.

It almost felt like there were 4 Monday's out of the whole week but finally came Friday! The day everyone has waited for. The last day of college! When Sooyoung had stepped foot on campus she already say students telling their friends they were going to miss them or planning on hanging out during summer.

She walked to the group of boys she saw who were having a mini celebration about the last day of classes. She laughed at how they even lifted Jongho up and kept shouting, "we're gonna be out of this hell hole", etc. Today they only had 4 classes which was fine with everyone.

All the students went to their usual classes, waiting for that final bell to ring so they can go home and start their summer break.

Time flew by fast and the final bell rang, indicating the last class of the day to be over. Students rushed out of classes as teachers greeted the usual, "have a great summer!", to each and every one of their students, keeping their excitement in as they too were excited about not having to grade any more work.

Sooyoung was the last out of her classroom and she decided to thank each and everyone of her teachers. It took her a good 20 minutes to do so and then she started walking out of the school campus. It looked a bit empty but she did see some students here and there having a small conversations out what they're doing over summer.

Sooyoung her felt an arm go over to shoulder. She looked to her side and saw Seonghwa smiling while looking forward.

"So tell me, how was your first year of college", asked Seonghwa as he pulled Sooyoung closer to him. She let out a chuckle before thinking for a bit.

"Well let's see, several mental breakdowns, check. Failing tests here and there, check. Ended up passing, check. And we can't forget the stupid and silly boy problems, check".

"You think I'm stupid?", Seonghwa stopped and looked and Sooyoung while pouting which made the girl cringe a bit but then laughed. "Yes you idiot. You're absolutely crazy for kissing me while I was dating Yunho", she joked. Seonghwa rolled his eyes but then smirked.

"I mean you did kiss back though and seemed like you enjoyed so I don't know why you're complaining babe", Sooyoung scoffed and crossed her arms but couldn't help but smile. I mean he wasn't exactly wrong, although she did feel like a bitch for still kissing Seonghwa while dating Yunho.

"But in the end...", he said while stopping his tracks and faced his body towards Sooyoung. She did the same and looked into his eyes which she always seemed to get lost in.

He slowly put his hands out and held onto Sooyoung's soft and warm hands. He looked into her eyes before getting a little closer to Sooyoung. He smiled at her and thought about all the happy memories he's made with her. He couldn't believe that Sooyoung was now his girlfriend. It all felt so unreal but Seonghwa couldn't be anymore happier knowing that Sooyoung was now all his.

"You're still mine"

The End

__________________

It's finally finished! Honestly I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. School has been killing me and I wanted to focus on that for a while but now that my grades are getting better, I wanted to finish what I started. Tbh this isn't how I wanted the book to end but 1 I didn't know what else to write and 2 I knew that if I didn't end it anytime soon I wouldn't finish it until a couple months later, maybe been next year.

So here is the ending, I still hope it's good. The book ended up being way different from what I wanted to write but hey 9k people have read it (surprisingly). Thank you all so much for reading this, I really do appreciate all your love and support! I am working on this small little book. It's a Bang Yedam story (stan treasure and stream mmm) and it isn't much but I've been writing it and I like it so far, might publish it in the future.

But anyways thank you all for reading this book, it's not that good but it's something. I love you all so so sooooo much! Remember to stay safe, wear your masks, and always remember you are worth it and I love you no matter what ❤️ thanks once again!

~ PardonKookie7 💗

🎉 You've finished reading 𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 ✔️ 🎉