《 27 》

{ Author's pov }

Sooyoung's mother quickly walked into her daughters room, seeing her daughter peacefully sleeping like she had nothing to do. "Get up Sooyoung, you have school", her mother said, waking up the now sleepy girl. She sat up on her bed and looked at her mother.

"But I don't wanna go to school", she said in a sleepy tone. "Okay then I'll just tell Seonghwa to go to school, he's been waiting downstairs", hearing that caused Sooyoung to quickly get out of bed and push her mother out of her room telling her she'll get ready for school. Sooyoung closed the door as her mother finally stepped out of her room.

"That's strange", Sooyoung's mother thought as she saw how quickly her daughter had gotten up for bed. She brushed it off to the side and went downstairs to continue doing what she was doing.

Sooyoung was now picking out her outfit to wear to school. She chose a pair of jeans along with a shirt with a checkered pattern on the side and her black and white checkered vans. She sprayed on her perfume before groaning her phone and practically running downstairs. She somehow felt so excited to see her best friend (though she just saw him yesterday).

"Hi Seonghwa!", she exclaimed. "Hi Sooyoung", the boy said, mocking the girls tone while laughing afterwards. She rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed her bag, saying goodbye to her mother. As the two best friends walked together, Sooyoung couldn't help but smile.

"What's up with you today. You keep smiling", Seonghwa asked as he saw the girl with a big smile on her face. He thought for a moment and smirked. "Is it because I came to get you for school? Your mother told me you immediately hurried and got up when she mentioned I was waiting".

The girl, now slowly turning red smacked her best friend as she denied everything he said, though it was very true. "No!", she said.

"Liar! Look you're even blushing. Sooyoung got excited cause I picked her up to go to school", Seonghwa said all happily while teasing the girl.

"Shut it weirdo!", she slapped him on the shoulder but he still didn't stop. Seonghwa, feeling all happy inside and out, quickly turned the girl around and pecked her lips and started running as he didn't want to be hit anymore.

"Park Seonghwa!", yelled Sooyoung as she started running after her best friend while Seonghwa smiled and was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

( a/n: fuck I'm so lonely 😭 )

__________________

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"That's it for today's lesson everybody, now go to your next class", Sooyoung put away her notebook and pencil and waved goodbye to Seonghwa and San as I headed to my last class. I entered inside and saw Yunho sitting down in his seat. I walked over beside him and sat down (since I sat next to him).

"Hey babe", he smiled as he noticed me. "Hi", I quickly greeted back as I set my backpack down beside me. In the corner of my eye I was able to see Yunho looking a bit down which obviously concerned me. "What's wrong Yunho", I asked as I turned to face him. He kept telling me everything was fine but I knew he was lying.

"Somethings wrong, tell me Yunho", I kept repeating over and over again. He let out a sigh and looked at me. "Can we talk after school?", he asked. I nodded quickly and soon we both turned to face the front of the classroom to focus on the teachers lesson.

__________________

As the class ended, I texted Seonghwa to wait at the school gates for me since I needed to talk to Yunho. I followed behind Yunho as he was leading me to the schools rooftop. He opened the door for me and let me enter inside first.