《 25 》

{ Authors pov }

"You're so cute Sooyoung", said Yunho as he pinched his girlfriends cheek. Yunho and Sooyoung were out on a mini date after school just enjoying some ice cream and catching up.

"Yunho stop", Sooyoung said, showing a small smile. Yunho noticed and sat back in his seat, pouting and eating his ice cream. Sooyoung seemed to notice his action and gave him a concerned look.

"Why are you pouting?", she curiously asked the boy who was sitting in front of her, eating away at his vanilla ice cream. "You've been acting so different for the past week. You never seem to be paying much attention to me. You've mostly been paying attention to Seonghwa", Yunho complained about. Sooyoung thought about what he had said and was even surprised with herself. She has been paying more attention ever since Seonghwa and his mother came over for dinner. After their kiss, she's just been having mixed feelings that have been confusing her.

Whenever she's around Seonghwa, she feels happy and completed but when she's around Yunho, she just feels empty and not as energetic as when she's with Seonghwa. Sooyoung has felt bad seeing how Yunho felt and wanted to tell him everything that's been going on but at the same time, she's trying to figure out her true feelings for Seonghwa.

"I have...", she said while looking at Yunho. The boy nodded and looked to the side, still eating his ice cream.

"I'm sorry it's just things have been going on and I'm-"

"What's going on then? Why can't you tell me, I am your boyfriend so you can tell me anything", Yunho cut her off before she could finish what she said. He wanted to know everything. He knew something was up between Seonghwa and Sooyoung ever since Monday rolled around this week. Just seeing them being close made Yunho question and doubt Sooyoung's feelings. But he knew that she wouldn't do that to him.

"Look Yunho I would tell you everything but for now I need to figure things out on my own", the couple sat in silence, still eating the ice cream as the cool breeze shook the trees around them and the grass at the nearby park.

"I'm going to go, maybe we can finish this next time", she said, before getting up and saying goodbye to Yunho, without their usual hug or goodbye kiss and just walked to the direction of her house. Yunho looked at the girls figure as she began walking further and further away from him until he couldn't see her anymore.

"What the hell is going on between you and Seonghwa that I can't even know", said the boy as he threw his ice cream away and walked, feeling his heart become heavy and heavier with every step.

__________________

As Sooyoung finally had gotten home, she greeted her parents and walked upstairs, not feeling hungry for dinner. She opened her bedroom door and entered inside her room, throwing her bag and kicking off her shoes. She walked to her window and opened the curtains, along with the window, feeling a nice cool breeze enter in her room.

She sighed and took a deep breath, smelling the summer breeze. With that, she walked over to her bed and sat at the corner of it, thinking. Sooyoung felt so confused with her feelings towards Yunho and Seonghwa. Sometimes, Sooyoung wished she could be able to have a girl best friend who she can be able to talk to about her feelings. She could talk to her mom about it but she felt like her mother would tell Seonghwa's mother about it then Seonghwa will find out.

But here Sooyoung was, trying to figure everything out on her own as usual. She's been doing that since she was young. You see her parents were always there for her, that's what parents are for, but when it comes to these types of things and more personal problems, she's been solving those on her own. She wished she could be able to get all these emotions and feelings off her chest already but how could she when she didn't even know how she felt?

As Sooyoung kept thinking, across her room a boy sat there and looked at her. Who may it be? Well it's the one and only Park Seonghwa. Seonghwa had actually been looking at her for a bit now and couldn't stop looking at her. He found her so pretty, especially with the wind slowly blowing her hair back, giving him a clearer view of her face.

( a/n: this sounds hella creepy )

"Why can't I just have you already", he whispered to himself, resting his chin against the palm of his hand.

"I've been doing what my mother said to do, why can't you just realize that..."

"You like me too"

__________________

Hey guys! Finally back with an update after a whole week and 3 days? Or 2...not sure it's been too long. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I was very busy this past week and haven't been able to do much.

ALSO ATINY ARE YOU READY FOR OUR BOYS COMEBACK!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW WELL THEY DO THIS COMEBACK!

Hopefully you guys enjoy this short little chapter I whipped up for you all. Thanks for reading! Love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️