《 7 》

{ Seonghwa's pov }

"Seonghwa sweetie I'll be back, I'm going to the store! Text me if you need anything!", shouted my mom from downstairs. I heard the door close downstairs, signaling that my mom was gone. I stretched my arms and legs as I had just woken up. It's finally the weekend and let me tell you, the first week of college was already hard.

I got out of my bed and put on my black slippers that Sooyoung had gotten for me for Christmas. They may seem like a bad present but one I actually really needed slippers and two, it's from Sooyoung why wouldn't I happily accept the gift.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. While patting my face dry, my phone started ringing. I got my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Seonghwa, can I come over I'm bored"

"Sure I don't mind"

"Okay see you in a couple of seconds!"

I hung up and went downstairs to open the door. Sooyoung came a couple seconds after, greeting me with her usual cute smile.

"Morning Seonghwa", she said while looking at me. I smiled and let her in, closing the door behind her. "Have you eaten yet?", I asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Nope, my parents went out and won't be back until 8 I'd say so I'm alone until then", I went to the kitchen and looked at the pantry. "How about I make us some food while you pick a movie for us to watch?", Sooyoung quickly nodded and grabbed the remote from the coffee table. I grabbed some ingredients and made some pancakes with some bacon, along with some fruit on the side.

Sooyoung loves fruits a lot so I decided to add them. I cut up some pineapple, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and added some melon as well. I went to the living room and put the two plates down along with the bowl of fruit and two forks down. I grabbed the both of us some juice and poured some in a cup.

"Oh my god how did you know I've been craving fruits?", I laughed as Sooyoung quickly put a piece of pineapple in her mouth.

( a/n: it's seriously 3 in the morning and I'm craving fruit right now )

"Just decided to add some fruit to our breakfast I should say", Sooyoung and I began watching some kdramas together, occasionally complaining about how blind the main characters are for not noticing that they like each other.

"Oh my god girl it's so obvious that he likes you! Like damn you guys have been best friends for years and he's liked you since! Why can't you see that!", shouted Sooyoung as she ate her bacon. Hearing that from her reminded me of us. How Sooyoung can't notice my feelings for her.

"Why can't you realize my feelings for you.."

"What was that?", said Sooyoung as she looked at me while putting the cup down on the table.

"Nothing!", I said while putting a strawberry in my mouth. Sooyoung just shrugged it off and continued looking at the show.

"Seonghwa I'm home- oh Sooyoung, hi!", my mom greeted as she came in with tons of bags. I quickly went to her and helped her. Sooyoung helped as well and even helped putting the groceries away.

"So what have you guys been doing since I was gone?", my mom asked me as she was getting some things out of the bags.

"We were just watching a kdrama while eating some food I made for us", I told my mom as I got mine and Sooyoung's dishes and started washing them.