《 9 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"I'll be out heading out now with Yunho! I'll be back in a couple of hours", I said while letting Seonghwa and his mom know that I'll be leaving now. His mom had said bye to me but Seonghwa had just ignored me. What's up with him? I shrugged it off and went outside. There I saw Yunho waiting for me.

"Hey Sooyoung", he said while greeting me with his usually adorable smile. "Hey Yunho", I replied back to him. He opened the door for me to enter inside the passenger seat. I thanked him and sat down and put on my seatbelt. Yunho got into the driver seat and soon took off to where ever we're going.

"So there's this little café that recently opened up and I tried it a week ago and it's really good so maybe we can head there first before doing anything else", I nodded and agreed with what he had said. It is early afternoon and I'm a bit tired so coffee will definitely help with boasting up my energy.

__________________

"Can I get a blue berry muffin with a latte and...."

Yunho turned to me, signaling for me to order what I want.

"Can I get an iced americano with a chocolate muffin"

"Alright, so your total is 25$", said the cashier as she totaled up our price. Yunho quickly paid and we both had sat down by the window.

"So how've you been?", Yunho said while breaking the silence between us. "It's been good, although Seonghwa was acting quite strange this morning".

"How?"

"Well since I'm staying at Seonghwa's place for a bit I told him and his mom that I was leaving. His mom said bye to me but he just ignored me. Like I wasn't there or something. In fact he started ignoring me when I said I was going to hangout with you today".

"I mean from the sound of it, it may seem like he likes you"

"No he wouldn't. We're nothing more then friends. Besides I..already like someone", I said while looking down. I felt somewhat embarrassed since I kinda confessed my feelings to Yunho but at the same time I didn't.

"And who's the lucky guy?", he said while winking at me. I laughed while playing with my fingers, trying to hide the fact that I was embarrassed right now.

"That's something for me to know and for you to never find out about mister", I said while Yunho just pouted at my response. Once our drinks and food had come out, we started talking while enjoying our little meal. It honestly felt nice talking with Yunho. I somehow felt connected to him. Talking to him was very easy to do and he was super talkative (in a good way of course).

{ Seonghwa's pov }

"Yunho, Yunho, Yunho! That's all I hear from her", I complained to myself while throwing a ball at the wall in frustration. How do guys deal with this? How do they even make a move on a girl? Especially if it's someone their super close with.

Feelings are stupid honestly. What's the point of them? Even if I try it won't be enough, I'm very sure of that.

"How can I even show her how I feel when I know for a damn fact she likes Yunho. And I'm positive he likes her too", I pulled my hair from stress about thinking about Sooyoung and Yunho for a good hour or so.