《 15 》

{ Author's pov }

"Hey Sooyoung, you good?", said Mingi as he was looking at the young girl who had been spacing out in class since she sat down. As before she said she was fine and continued thinking.

"Simple. Cause you're mine"

Sooyoung was wondering why her best friend said that to her. Just thinking about his words that fell out of her mouth made her heart somehow, jump from his words. She had no idea why but just continued ignoring the feeling.

Soon all three of them, (Wooyoung, Mingi & Sooyoung) got you and got out of class. They continued the day like any other regular day of school.

Once it was lunch, they all got their food and sat at their usual spot. Usually Seonghwa would sit next to Sooyoung but this time Yunho took Seonghwa's spot before he could even sit next to his best friend. Seonghwa was mad and rolled his eyes, walking to the other side of the table and sitting between Jongho and Yeosang.

They were all talking and joking around as usual, being super loud that is. This was an everyday routine. The boys making jokes, laughing super loud, getting weird looks from everybody and a repeat on that. Usually Sooyoung would be the one who says, "guys quiet down" or "everyone is giving us weird looks stop!", but today she's just been spacing out.

Yunho seemed to notice how quiet the girl is. He smiled to himself and managed to held her tiny hands in his, keeping her hands nice and warm in his. By this action, Sooyoung quickly looked at Yunho, then their hands, then back at Yunho. Yunho was just looking at her smiling innocently, causing Sooyoung to do the same.

Everyone didn't seem to mind the two but one hated seeing how they interacted. Of course it was Seonghwa. Everyone knew Yunho and Sooyoung liked each other and knew that someday they'll eventually be together but Seonghwa didn't like that. Seonghwa so badly wanted to walk over to them, split them apart, and sit between the two.

He just didn't like seeing how Sooyoung would smile at Yunho, with eyes full of love. He hated it so much. Both Yunho and Sooyoung were talking with each other, with Yunho playfully flirting with Sooyoung once in a while, causing Sooyoung to laugh but blush. That was enough for Seonghwa.

"I'm going to go, I lost my appetite", everyone looked at Seonghwa as he got up and walked away, throwing his barely touched tray of food away. Everyone looked at him walk away and soon everyone looked at both Yunho and Sooyoung, who were still holding hands while also looking at everyone else.

"I wonder what that was about", commented Yunho as he turned his body back towards the table. Sooyoung nodded but didn't seem to take her eyes off of Seonghwa. Her eyes were glued on the boys figure, slapping becoming smaller and smaller as he walked away. He turned the corner and soon disappeared, causing Sooyoung to get concerned with her best friend. She had a gut feeling that she needed to talk to him. She immediately let go of Yunho's hand, which caused him to look at her.

"Where are you going?", he asked while getting up as well, trying to follow the girl. "I'm going to check up on Seonghwa, you stay here, I think he'd rather be alone with me", Sooyoung quickly grabbed her bag and walked in the same direction as Seonghwa.

She turned the corner and right on time, Seonghwa entered a classroom. Sooyoung quickly ran to the classroom and entered as well. Turns out it wasn't a classroom, it was a library. Sooyoung walked in quietly and looked around. She soon was greeted by the old and sweet librarian, who was reading a book about different types of African animals.

Sooyoung looked around and couldn't find Seonghwa anywhere.

"Are you looking for Park Seonghwa my dear?", asked the old lady who put the book down and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung nodded her head and the lady smiled.