《 26 》

{ Author's pov }

"Hey Yeosang can I ask you a question", Sooyoung said while tapping Yeosang's shoulder, gaining his attention. "Sure but if it's the homework then hell no, you figure that shit out", Sooyoung let out a small chuckle but then cleared their throat.

"Well you see I have this friend and she's in a bit of a sticky situation", Yeosang lifted one eyebrow, giving Sooyoung and questioning look. "Keep going", he said, wanting to hear more from Sooyoung.

"Well you see, she wants some advice and I'm not exactly sure how to help so that's why I'm asking you", with that Sooyoung let out a nervous laugh while Yeosang just looked at her with a straight face. "She's dating this boy but lately she doesn't really know how she really feels. There's this other boy who's in her life and has been acting weird and she just doesn't know if she likes the other boy or her boyfriend", after Sooyoung finished speaking, Yeosang just laughed while leaning back in his chair. Sooyoung, being confused asked why he was laughing but that made him laugh even more.

"So what I'm hearing is you don't know if you like Yunho or Seonghwa", he blurted out. Sooyoung looked at Yeosang, giving him a 'what the fuck you mean?' face but Yeosang just rolled his eyes and looked at her.

"You're acting like I'm stupid or something. You don't have any other friends beside us, no offense"

"None taken", sighed Sooyoung. She continued looking down at her lap, still wanting help from Yeosang. "Now tell me, what's making you confused about your feelings", and with that, Sooyoung started explaining what had been happening lately between her and Seonghwa, even the argument between them and Yunho as well.

"And then he just suddenly kissed me", next thing you know, Yeosang spits out his water everywhere and started coughing. Everyone in the class was looking at the two very concerned and giving them weird stares.

"HE KISSED YOU!", Yeosang shouted out loud, still not noticing that every one was starring at them. "Yeosang shut the fuck up", Sooyoung said, in a whisper-yell tone. She looked at everyone and laughed awkwardly. "Don't mind him, he's a little cuckoo", everyone in the class turned around and remained doing what they had been doing.

"Great, now you made everyone hear you dumbass", Sooyoung slapped Yeosang in the head, causing him to hit her back and hold his head from the painful smack Sooyoung gave to him. "Okay but still, he kissed you? Park Seonghwa, the boy who had a crush on you for years and was a chicken to tell you and was all shy and couldn't even build up the courage to make a move, kissed you?", Sooyoung sighed and nodded, making Yeosang even more surprised.

"Hold up I need to process this whole thing"

"Actually he kissed me twice"

"HE KISSED YOU TWO TIMES!", and once again, Yeosang yelled out loud and everyone kept giving them annoyed glares. At this point everyone in their class didn't like them since they were so loud in class. But Sooyoung wasn't surprised.

"Shut up!", and Yeosang received another snack to the head. "I swear to god you're gonna give me a concussion and I'm making you pay for the hospital bill".

__________________

"Hey Sooyoung", greeted Yunho as he started walking next to her, both of them heading to the cafeteria. Yunho grabbed her hand in his and held it tight. But Sooyoung grabbed her hand out of Yunho's and just smiled awkwardly and put her hands in her pocket. "What was that for? I thought you liked holding hands", Yunho said while being a little hurt by Sooyoung's action. "No I do it's just not right now okay", Yunho nodded and looked down, still walking beside Sooyoung. Now it was just awkward for the couple to be walking next to each other in silence.