Pendant, Dare!

Hi guys what's up!!! WE ARE 1K family now on this book! Feels SURREAL❤️❤️ Bas ab enjoy the chapter! Love you all🥰🥰

————————————————————————

The day finally came, Shehnaz's first day in college.
She got ready in a white tee and ripped jeans with sneakers and had open hair..( with a bit of mascara and red lip balm)
She stood in front of her mother's picture and said,
Muma aaj mere pehla din hai, I hope sab achha jaye! Meri yeh clumsiness mujhe fir embarass na karde, and yes I hope I make you proud MA! I love you!
She quickly takes her bag and sits in her AUDI and drives to the college.

She looks at the time, it's just a 5 minutes left for the college to start, she runs towards the entry holding her bag, but her shoelaces where open and she tripped and kissed the ground.
Sana- aargh bhagwanji  and floorji I know you guys love me so much that you want me to kiss you and hug you, but har cheez ka koi time hota hai! She quickly got up and ran to the classroom.
This scene was watched by a pair of eyes who laughed.

Sana quickly wore her big specs, which made her look nerdy yet so cute. She took a deep breath because the social anxiety inside her was creating a havoc. She started to walk inside this huge class with guys and girls chatting and laughing loudly. She quietly sat on the first seat and took her books out, suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she freaked out.
Aryan- Sana, it's me baba!
Sana- Ohh THANKGOD! Madhurima aur Meeti kaha hai?
Suddenly two girls in hot dresses and makeup comes near Sana and says yaha hai hum baby!
( Actually sana has her 4 set of friends, Aryan, Meeti, Madhurima and Abhimanyu! Who joined this college with her. They know everything about her life, and are her childhood friends belonging to rich families..and none of the characters are negative)

Suddenly the teacher enters and the class starts.

(Scene shift)
Vishal- Kutte kamine!! Uthjaaa college nahi jana!?
Sidharth- Dimaag Mat kharab kar mera sone de!
Vishal- FRESHERS AARHE HAI AAJ! Chal!
After a lot of mehnat Sid woke up and quickly changed into blue jeans and a casual hot tee.
They came in the college and sat in their regular VIP room allotted to them. ( Why you must think? Because this college is owned by Sid's father and his mom is the chairperson)
Asim came in smiling, Sid and Vishal were planning the pranks when they saw him.
Sidharth- Aise kya muskura raha hai?
Asim- Abhi maine ek fresher ko dekha! Bhai she fell on the ground and was talking to the ground! It was so funny😂
Sid and Vishal laughed and said, add her in the prank list.

It was break time, but felt more like death time for the Freshers because now the seniors would prank and do their ragging.
Madhurima- I have heard that their is some 'Black boys gang' which consist of 3 boys.. they are like the Mafias of this college!
Aryan- Mafias as in?
Madhurima- Arrey matlab, they do like Bahut jyada ragging and punishments with the new comers. Ek ko kabhi chuho ke saath rakh diya for like some time, pata nahi kya kya karte hai! The whole college is scared of them!
Sana heard it and got so scared, tears started forming in her eyes but she quickly wiped it off.
All of her friends went to the big canteen and sat there. There was two groups made, ek jagah Bahut sare bache we're gathered and laughed.
Dursi jagah ek aur crowd and they were laughing.
Meeti- I have heard the other gang of boys which is to our right, are like super flirts and play boys! And really bad!
All these talks where just making shehnaz very scared because she never even faced so many people plus ragging!

The guys in the left called her group, shehnaz started to walk lowering her head and was sweating so much. The guys looked at the group, and found shehnaz looking down.
The guy in the middle looked at her with lust and smirked.
He said- Okay, you..!
Sana was hell scared now, she said- m..mee!?
Guy- Yes aur kaun?
Everyone laughed.
Guy- You have a dare, go to that other group.. a guy would be sitting in a red tee go and kiss him!
Shehnaz froze.. she had never ever done that!
She said- Ma..Mai.. nahi.. kar paaungi!
Guy- Kar rahi ho ya cockroaches tumpar chhordun?
Sana was now having tears, she looked down and didn't respond to him.
The guy got angry and saw a pendent on her neck, he snatched it and Sana gasped.
Guy- Yeh tumhe tabhi milega.. if you go and kiss that guy!
Sana freaked out, because it was HER MOTHER's!
After gathering so much of courage, she took heavy steps towards the other group while everyone had their eyes on her.. she didn't see the face, she saw a guy in red talking and laughing.. she without thinking twice.. held his face and kissed his cheeks and ran to the guy who gave a dare, snatched the pendant and ran to the washroom.
Everyone in the college froze.

Because she kissed the college's BAD BOY, THE MOST WANTED GUY OF THE COLLEGE.. SIDHARTH SHUKLA!
The other guy who gave the prank smirked because he knew Sid didn't like all these pranks. ( HE WAS PARAS CHHABRA)
(SID POV)
I was talking to my friends, my black boys gang and we were giving the stupid Freshers their dares and pranks.
I was literally laughing the way the fresher guy was dancing on laila Mai laila, when a girl in white.. whose face I couldn't see! Came and literally grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.. I FROZE THEIR.. all my head could say was LUNA!
When her soft lips touched my skin, I felt legit currents going on in my body. Though I have had many one night stands but no girl had this effect on me.
I was about to look at her when she ran away, snatched something from that Takla paras and ran towards the washroom.
The moment I felt her, I knew SHE WAS MINE, ONLY MINE!

Sid didn't react anything, and started to put dares again. Everyone was shocked including his own bestfriends.
They were looking with suspicious eyes but he ignored it.

Sana POV
MUMAAA, why does this always happens with me? I wanted to have my best college life.. by just simply being mixed in the crowd. I kissed a guy, and that too from that Black boy's gang! I know my life's gonna be HELLLLL! ( she starts to cry badly..)
If that idiotic person didn't snatch your pendant I wouldn't have even done that!

Then she quickly washed her face and ran back home.

As the rain falls down,
Her lips touched my cheek
with the sweet pleasure
Our love shall last forever.

I hope you guys liked this part! Well, the story will proceed and you will see the possisiveness of the BAD BOY!
Let's see what holds in the Further chapter ❤️