Scared, Pink diary and the Teddy?

Hi guys. First of all, I wanted to say something. As you know I updated my first chapter of my dream book, yesterday. I just wanted to start a base, soon I will start with it. Just keeep it in your library, because I know you are gonna have an emotional attachment with that book just like this one. It's gonna be so funny, FULL OF ROYAL ROMANCE, a fierce Sana and a lot more. Now, yesterday so many people were like why aren't you updating, don't ignore the update related messages, well I wasn't IGNORING. Guys I am a human too, I want to deliver the best chapter for you, I updated that yesterday and decided to not write anything more. I don't just want to write a chapter just like that, I wanna deliver a good content. Please understand! Thankyou for all those who's supporting my new book, I seriously LOVE U GUYS!❤️❤️🥰
________________________________

Sid quickly ran holding Shehnaz in his arms, ignoring everyone staring or watching them.
He quickly sat in the car and drove to the nearby hospital, driving so rashly like looking at her continuesly.

All kinds of thoughts were clouding his mind, all sorts of bad and negative ideas were popping up in his head.
He was scared, very very scared.

He quickly held her in the bridal style and ran into the hospital.
The doctors came towards him running knowing his status and quickly took Shehnaz inside the ICU.
Sid slumped down on the floor, not caring what the world thought about him.
He was feeling helpless, he was feeling so scared. He didn't wanted to loose her, NOT HER.

His mind was all crazy, all he could think was about those times he spent with her.
Sid held Shehnaz in his arms and threw her in the pool and started to laugh madly.
Sana crossed her arms around her chest and pouted.
Sana- Mr. shukla I am GONNA KILL YOU!!!!
Sid laughed again, to which Sana smiled seductively and looked at him.
Sid was confused, Sana pointed her index finger at him and signalled him to listen to her.
Sana went to the end of the pool, and Sid bend down to hear what she has to say...
when she held his collars and pulled him into the water to which Sid shouted, and now it was shehnaz's time to laugh.
Sid held her on her back and they started to float on the pool as if Sid was some bed Shehnaz was laying on.
Shehnaz- Sidharrrrth!!!!!!
Sidharrrrthhhh
Sidharrthhh!

Someone jerked him,
Voice- Ridhaaaaarth
Ridharrrrrth
Ridharrrrrth!
Sid looked up and saw a teary eyed Tara holding her teddy and crying.
Sid quickly held Tara in his arms and made her sit on his laps and held her close and started to ruffle her hair.
Meanwhile Dadi had tears and looked at both of them sitting on one of the seats.
Tara- Ridharth, A..Ammi.. will.. be ok..okay na?
Suddenly Asim and Meeti came running, and asked Sid what happened?

Sid was blank, he said He doesn't know anything.
Meeti sat down on the seat and stared at the ICU with no emotions, simply BLANK.
Suddenly the doctor came and every one got up..
Doctor- Well, I think she's into fighting or something? And she doesn't have her food properly?
Asim- What happened doctor?
Doctor- Her both lungs are punctured, ribs are fractured and she has some problem with her gastric system as she consumes  so many sleeping pills I think from many years.
Sleeping PILLS.

Sana was in Sid's arms and her eyes were closed and she said, you know Sid when I am with you or I sleep with you I never end my sleeping pills. How crazy is that right? That you are like an cure to my medicines.

Sid was now covered in the flood of guilt, there was No way out.
Doctor- And.. there is very less chances of her..
Sid held his collars and said, I WANT HER ALIVE AND SAFE IN MY ARMS, If you DONT DO IT I WILL END YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND I AM NOT EVEN LYING.
Doctor was now shaking with fear, he said Sir a miracle...
Sid- DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT, Take my whole PROPERTY, my life but I want my GIRL TO BE ALIVE HERE WITH ME.