Anger, Concern, Warmth?

Hi guys, how are you all? lezzzz start with today's update!!!

————————————————————————

It was a new morning, Shehnaz had to get ready for the cruise which would leave from the port around 2pm.
She had refused to come with Sidharth and her father. She was coming with Madhurima, yes Madhurima was also invited as her father always belonged to the rich class.

She quickly packed her stuff, and then sat down infront of the frame.
Shehnaz- Muma Even today, dad is forcing me to come with him to act like his daughter, to ACT like a happy family which we are not!
We were never a family. Rich class people have the most dirtiest secrets, the people are predators there. All these time they try to scan your body and think of you as a business deal.
Mumaa I love you, and I wanna let you know that you are the only reason I am still living this life.
(Then she takes the frame of her mother and keeps in her bag after wrapping it safely.
Meantime Madhurima called her as she was waiting for her downstairs. She quickly locked the door and went down.

She wore this with sunglasses and drove with her to the cruise entrance

Picture of the cruise

Picture of the cruise. They have like everything.
Everyone had started to enter it, meanwhile Sid's eyes were only looking for HER.
Asim and Vishal had also came, because Their father's were Buisness partners.
Asim- INTEEEHAAA HOGYI INTEZAAR KI!
Vishal- AYII NA KUCH KHABAR MERE YAAR KI!
Sid gave them deadly glares while they laughed.

Suddenly Shehnaz came with Madhurima..Sid and Vishal were spell bound to look at their girls!
(Bhagwanji- Asim ab Mai bhi ek gaaunga, Jiske liye dil SHAKTI KAPOOR hone laga hai... VOH KAUN HAI? TU HI HAI! )
Sana and Madhurima smiled at them and greeted them and then entered the place.
Asim- Captain ship chalalo, jisko ana tha vo aagye  baaki bhaad  mei jaye, HAINA SIDHARTH?
Sid punched his stomach and went inside.

Shehnaz was asking about her room when Sid came and said I will accompany you to the room.
They were walking, when the manager came and said OH HELLO SHEHNAZ MAAM!
Shehnaz- um hey!
Manager- Kaisi hai aap!
Shehnaz- I am good, what about you?
Manager- Maam aap dance bada acha karti hai, Bole chudiya pe toh...
Sid- MANAGER TUMHE DAD NE NAHI ABHI YAAD KIYA THA?
Manager- Mai kya unki Ex hu jo voh mujhe yaad karenge?
Sid- I mean bulaya tha! GOO NOW!
Shehnaz giggled and said Who is he?
Sid- Nothing, ignore him( He was cursing the manager)
Sid showed her the room and asked her to rest for a while as now everyone will meet at the night for the opening party.
Shehnaz nodded and went to sleep.