Chutney, Khambu and Black coffee?

Hi guys, I HAVE FINALLY ENDED ARRANGED LOVE WITH THE EPILOUGE.
Aah it breaks my heart, though if you haven't seen it let! Go run run❤️❤️(But after this chapter😛)

________________________________

Sid- Shehnaz ARE YOU DRUNK!!?? Please keh do ki YEH JHOOTH HAI!
Sana- Yeh jhooth hai?
Sid- Shut up!!!
Sana starts to cry, Haan boldiya  na shut up! Theeke mai chali pardesh, kyuki mera yaha koi hi nahi!
Sid wanted to bang his head!

Sana- Yaar mujhe na Garmi lag rahi hai, HAYE GARRMIIIIIII!
Sid- Shehnaz it's fully air conditioned!
Sana- Ayee khambe chup chup, Bahut bolte ho tum! Tumhari chutney  bana kar mai saari Botox wali auntiyo ko khilaungi!
(Bhagwanji- Irony dekh rahe ho, jo puri duniya ki chutney banata hai aaj ussko Yeh dhamki mil rahi hai, vaise mujhe red wali chutney achi lagti hai toh Sana vo wali please Haan)

Sid- What are you saying?
Sana- Sit down I will explain. So I was saying ahahdkfhejdbdhejkajabxhfjsks
Sid- WHAT??
Sana- Arrey I was saying ahajcbfhegeheufhidowbcna!
Sid- Wtf are you saying?
Sana- Oyeee gaali shaali nahi Haan, varna mai!!!!
Sid- Tum Kya Haan? Chutney baanogi?
Sana- MAI TUMHE KISS KARDUNGI!
Sid- Kisss? (Sid was dreaming about it when he heard some heels, he saw Sana running away from there)

Sid runs behind Her and they enter the kitchen back.
Sana- WHATS UP FELLAS!
So jaisa aapka pehla round paar karliya hai apne, ab next dish hai SIDHART SHUKLA KI CHUTNEY! Best wala will be the winner.
Sid had no words!
Sana- Sidharthhhhhhh
Sid- Bolo!?
Sana- Mixie mei baith jaao please, chutney banani hai!
Sid- Shehnaz Kaur gill GET DOWN FROM THE SLAB AND COME WITH ME!
Shehnaz pouted and got down.
Sid- Now I am taking to you to your room and ..
Sana- Oye hoye, ROOM SHOOM MEIN LEKAR JAA RAHE HO? Kya irada hai?
Sid Blushed for a moment and then controlled himself and dragged her to her room.

Shehnaz's dad came and started to scold her, he said Why did you drink? Hamesha besati karvani hoti hai, Uselesss !!
Sid fisted his hand angrily to control him, while Sana said- Abbe ooo khusat buddhe!
Shehnaz dad- SHEHNAZ TAMIZ SE BAAT KARO I AM YOUR FATHER!
Sana- Oh sorry, Arrey suniye Khusat buddhe JI!
Sid was controlling himself not to laugh while Sana ke dad was shocked and angry.
Sana looked at him and said, father toh ho nahi aap mere toh drame Mat karo!
MERA BAS CHALE TOH MAI AAPKO TABLA KE TARAH BAJA DALU!
Shehnaz father in anger went while Sid was all shocked with her talkings, she was always quiet but today it's something else.

She didn't say anything else she quietly went with him to her room and sat down.
Sana- Sid, kya duniya mei sab log dard hi dene aate hai?
Kya kabhi koi pyaar nahi kar sakta? Kabhi koi kyu nahi keh sakta ki chahe tum mujhe kitna bhi door karlo I won't leave you?
Sana had tears, while Sid held her hands and said Chahe tum mujhe KITNA BHI DUR KARLO, I WONT LEAVE YOU.. NOT NOW NOT EVER!!
Shehnaz wasn't in her senses, she got up and kissed his cheeks, while Sid eyes widened in shock and happiness.

Shehnaz- Sid I am pregnant!
Sid- WTFFFFF KISKE SAATH?
Shehnaz- It's our baby!!!!
Sid again blushed hard and said What are you saying?
Sana- You DONT believe me, CHECK! She pointed towards her well tonned stomach, Sana- Sid talk to your baby?
Sid was hesitant, he started to talk to him like hey how are you?
Shehnaz- Baby pata hai tumhare dad ek number ke gadhe, bewakoof hai! Height ekdum giraffeee wali, khambu, lambu and dambu!
Sid- AYYE TUM YEH MANAGER KE SAATH MILNA KAM KARO!
Shehnaz- Baby...
Sid kissed her bare stomach, while Sana gasped and they both felt currents going through their body.

Shehnaz- Sid, ek baat suno meri.. Tere chumme mei chawanprash hai!
Sid- WHAT?
He saw Shehnaz had already dropped on the bed and slept!
He couldn't stop but smile, he tucked her bed and was about to leave when she held his hand and said, Please mujhe darr lagta hai can you please sleep with me?
Sid lay on the bed, and Sana quickly jumped on him and slept snuggling into him while he was just there numb, and happy! He was just inhaling her presence. No one had ever given him peace the way Shehnaz gave them!
He felt so complete.

Sid woke up before her, he quickly got up, kept black coffee and went back to his room because he didn't want her to feel awkward.
Shehnaz woke up with a heavy head and saw a black coffee next to her.
There was a note which said,
Don't think about anything, just drink your black coffee and relax.
No you don't do anything wrong when you were drunk.
Sidharth!

She smiled how he understood her even without her saying anything.
She got dressed as they had to leave for home today.
She called Madhurima while she was just gushing about Vishal all the time, talking about their hot makeouts. Which made Shehnaz feel something, she thought of making out with Sidharth.. What? She screamed to herself that she's gone mad! (Hormonal lochaaa babu bhaiya)

She wore a beautiful long floral dress and took her bags out while she greeted everyone for the last time and then was about to drive off with Madhurima when a hand stopped her.
It was sidharth, he pulled her closer and said, Thankyou for coming!
While Shehnaz was just inhaling his strong cologne ! It was driving her crazy!
She back to dharti and said My pleasure and quickly drove off.

Shehnaz was alone in her room thinking about everything, when she took out her diary and started to pin down things under the topic,
SIDHARTH.

After everything I would STILL PICK YOU!

So guys, how was the update?
Comment and vote❤️